Private Sector Deleveraging and Growth Following Busts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Morten L. Bech & Leonardo Gambacorta & Enisse Kharroubi, 2014.
"Monetary Policy in a Downturn: Are Financial Crises Special?,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 99-119, March.
- Morten Bech & Leonardo Gambacorta, 2012. "Monetary policy in a downturn: Are financial crises special?," BIS Working Papers 388, Bank for International Settlements.
- Òscar Jordà & Moritz Schularick & Alan M Taylor, 2011.
"Financial Crises, Credit Booms, and External Imbalances: 140 Years of Lessons,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 59(2), pages 340-378, June.
- Òscar Jordà & Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2010. "Financial Crises, Credit Booms, and External Imbalances: 140 Years of Lessons," NBER Working Papers 16567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian Ion Ceptureanu, 2015. "Young Smes Insolvency.Theoretical Considerations And Policy Actions," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 120-126.
- Andrzej Rzoñca & Aleksander £aszek & Andrzej Halesiak, 2016. "On Economic Growth in Europe, or, The Uncertain Growth Prospects of Western Countries," mBank - CASE Seminar Proceedings 144, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Piotr Cizkowicz & Andrzej Rzonca & Andrzej Toroj, 2015. "In search for appropriate lower bound.Zero lower bound vs. positive lower bound under discretion and commitment," NBP Working Papers 215, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Storz, Manuela & Koetter, Michael & Setzer, Ralph & Westphal, Andreas, 2017.
"Do we want these two to tango? On zombie firms and stressed banks in Europe,"
Working Paper Series
2104, European Central Bank.
- Storz, Manuela & Koetter, Michael & Setzer, Ralph & Westphal, Andreas, 2017. "Do we want these two to tango? On zombie firms and stressed banks in Europe," IWH Discussion Papers 13/2017, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial cycles; Emerging markets; Financial crises; Cross country analysis; Economic growth; Developed countries; Debt reduction; Private sector; Time series; deleveraging; leverage cycles; growth; debt; balance sheet; debt overhang; markets; Models with Panel Data;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:15/35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.