Investment in the Euro Area; Why Has It Been Weak?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baum, Christopher F. & Caglayan, Mustafa & Talavera, Oleksandr, 2010.
"On the investment sensitivity of debt under uncertainty,"
Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 25-27, January.
- Christopher F. Baum & Mustafa Caglayan & Oleksandr Talavera, 2008. "On the Investment Sensitivity of Debt under Uncertainty," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 686, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Caballero, Ricardo J, 1994. "Small Sample Bias and Adjustment Costs," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(1), pages 52-58, February.
- Oliner, Stephen & Rudebusch, Glenn & Sichel, Daniel, 1995.
"New and Old Models of Business Investment: A Comparison of Forecasting Performance,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(3), pages 806-826, August.
- Stephen Oliner & Glenn Rudebusch & Daniel Sichel, 1993. "New and old models of business investment: a comparison of forecasting performance," Working Paper Series / Economic Activity Section 141, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Álvaro Pina & Ildeberta Abreu, 2012. "Portugal: Rebalancing the Economy and Returning to Growth Through Job Creation and Better Capital Allocation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 994, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balázs Égert, 2018.
"Regulation, Institutions and Aggregate Investment: New Evidence from OECD Countries,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 415-449, April.
- Balazs Egert, 2017. "Regulation, Institutions and Aggregate Investment: New Evidence from OECD Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 6415, CESifo Group Munich.
- BalÃ¡zs Ã‰gert, 2017. "Regulation, Institutions and Aggregate Investment: New Evidence from OECD Countries," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-17, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Balázs Égert, 2017. "Regulation, institutions and aggregate investment: New evidence from OECD countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1392, OECD Publishing.
- Balázs Egert, 2018. "Regulation, institutions and aggregate investment: new evidence from OECD countries," Post-Print hal-01705196, HAL.
- Kose,Ayhan & Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte & Ye,Lei Sandy & Islamaj,Ergys, 2017.
"Weakness in investment growth : causes, implications and policy responses,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
7990, The World Bank.
- Islamaj, Ergys & Kose, Ayhan & Ohnsorge, Franziska & Ye, Lei Sandy, 2017. "Weakness in Investment Growth: Causes, Implications and Policy Responses," CEPR Discussion Papers 11886, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Franziska Ohnsorge & Lei Sandy Ye & Ergys Islamaj, 2017. "Weakness in investment growth: Causes, implications and policy responses," CAMA Working Papers 2017-19, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Franziska Ohnsorge & Lei Sandy Ye & Ergys Islamaj, 2017. "Weakness in Investment Growth: Causes, Implications and Policy Responses," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1707, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Sebastian Ion Ceptureanu, 2015. "Young Smes Insolvency.Theoretical Considerations And Policy Actions," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 120-126.
- Andrea Giusto & Talan B. Işcan, 2016. "Market Power and the Aggregate Saving Rate," Working Papers daleconwp2016-02, Dalhousie University, Department of Economics.
- Manuel Buchholz & Lena Tonzer & J. Berner, 2016. "Asymmetric Investment Responses to Firm-specific Uncertainty," IWH Discussion Papers 7, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:erc:cypepr:v:12:y:2018:i:1:p:3-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Canofari, Paolo & Messori, Marcello, 2016. "Exit Risks and Contagion in the Euro Area," SEP Working Papers 2015/11, LUISS School of European Political Economy.
- repec:zbw:iwhdps:7-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:applec:v:50:y:2018:i:34-35:p:3787-3797 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maxime Leboeuf & Robert Fay, 2016. "What Is Behind the Weakness in Global Investment?," Discussion Papers 16-5, Bank of Canada.
- Huidan Huidan Lin, 2016. "Risks of Stagnation in the Euro Area," IMF Working Papers 16/9, International Monetary Fund.
- Buchholz, Manuel & Tonzer, Lena & Berner, Julian, 2016.
"Asymmetric Investment Responses to Firm-specific Uncertainty,"
IWH Discussion Papers
7/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Buchholz, Manuel & Tonzer, Lena & Berner, Julian, 2016. "Asymmetric Investment Responses to Firm-Specific Uncertainty," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145563, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Fabio Busetti & Claire Giordano & Giordano Zevi, 2016.
"The Drivers of Italy’s Investment Slump During the Double Recession,"
Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti,
Springer;Società Italiana degli Economisti (Italian Economic Association), vol. 2(2), pages 143-165, July.
- Fabio Busetti & Claire Giordano & Giordano Zevi, 2015. "Main drivers of the recent decline in Italy’s non-construction investment," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 276, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Yinqiu Lu & Sophia Chen, 2018.
"Does Balance Sheet Strength Drive the Investment Cycle? Evidence from Pre- and Post-Crisis Cyprus,"
Cyprus Economic Policy Review,
University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 12(1), pages 3-27, June.
- Sophia Chen & Yinqiu Lu, 2016. "Does Balance Sheet Strength Drive the Investment Cycle? Evidence from Pre- and Post-Crisis Cyprus," IMF Working Papers 16/248, International Monetary Fund.
- Bańbura, Marta & Albani, Maria & Ambrocio, Gene & Bursian, Dirk & Buss, Ginters & de Winter, Jasper & Gavura, Miroslav & Giordano, Claire & Júlio, Paulo & Le Roux, Julien & Lozej, Matija & Malthe-Thag, 2018. "Business investment in EU countries," Occasional Paper Series 215, European Central Bank.
- Martin Ademmer & Nils Jannsen, 2018.
"Post-crisis business investment in the euro area and the role of monetary policy,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(34-35), pages 3787-3797, July.
- Ademmer, Martin & Jannsen, Nils, 2018. "Post-crisis business investment in the euro area and the role of monetary policy," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 180839, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Holtemöller, Oliver, 2016. "Sovereign Stress, Banking Stress, and Corporate Financing Costs in the Euro Area," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145820, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:58-66 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEuro Area; Corporate debt; Cost of capital; Credit; Cross country analysis; Econometric models; Investment; credit rationing; capital; lending;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2015-04-19 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:15/32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.