Emerging Market Portfolio Flows; The Role of Benchmark-Driven Investors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Levy Yeyati, Eduardo & Williams, Tomas, 2012.
"Emerging economies in the 2000s: Real decoupling and financial recoupling,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 2102-2126.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Tomas Williams, 2011. "Emerging economies in the 2000s:Real decoupling and financial recoupling," Business School Working Papers 2011-06_correccion, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Yeyati, Eduardo Levy & Williams, Tomas, 2012. "Emerging economies in the 2000s : real decoupling and financial recoupling," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5961, The World Bank.
- Raddatz, Claudio & Schmukler, Sergio L. & Williams, Tomás, 2017.
"International asset allocations and capital flows: The benchmark effect,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 413-430.
- Raddatz, Claudio & Schmukler, Sergio L. & Williams, Tomas, 2014. "International asset allocations and capital flows : the benchmark effect," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6866, The World Bank.
- Claudio Raddatz & Sergio Luis Schmukler & Tomas Williams, 2017. "International Asset Allocations and Capital Flows: The Benchmark Effect," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 141, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Claudio Raddatz & Sergio L. Schmukler & Tomas Williams, 2015. "International Asset Allocations and Capital Flows: The Benchmark Effect," Working Papers 042015, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Tomas Williams & Claudio Raddatz & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2017. "International Asset Allocations and Capital Flows: The Benchmark Effect," Working Papers 2017-10, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Koepke, Robin, 2015. "What Drives Capital Flows to Emerging Markets? A Survey of the Empirical Literature," MPRA Paper 62770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational finance; Financial crises; Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions; markets; currency; investors; government debt; debt; General; All Countries; and Investment Decisions;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:15/263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.