Informality in Paraguay; Macro-Micro Evidence and Policy Implications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fjeldstad, Odd-Helge & Tungodden, Bertil, 2003. ""Fiscal Corruption: A Vice or a Virtue"--A Reply," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1473-1475, August.
- Edgar L. Feige, 1986.
"A Re-Examination of the "Underground Economy" in the United States: A Comment on Tanzi,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 33(4), pages 768-781, December.
- Edgar L. Feige, 2005. "A Re-Examination of the 'Underground Economy' in the United States; A Comment on Tanzi," Macroeconomics 0501021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frey, Bruno S. & Torgler, Benno, 2007.
"Tax morale and conditional cooperation,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 136-159, March.
- Bruno S. Frey & Benno Torgler, 2006. "Tax Morale and Conditional Cooperation," IEW - Working Papers 286, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Benno Torgler, 2006. "Tax Morale and Conditional Cooperation," CREMA Working Paper Series 2006-11, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Frey, Bruno S. & Torgler, Benno, 2006. "Tax Morale and Conditional Cooperation," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt3rd3f982, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Slemrod, Joel & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 2002. "Tax avoidance, evasion, and administration," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 22, pages 1423-1470 Elsevier.
- Frank A. Cowell, 1990. "Cheating the Government: The Economics of Evasion," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262532484, January.
- Shankar Acharya, 1984. "The Underground Economy in the United States: Comment on Tanzi," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 31(4), pages 742-746, December.
- Busato, Francesco & Chiarini, Bruno & Marchetti, Enrico, 2011.
"Indeterminacy, underground activities and tax evasion,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 831-844, May.
- Enrico MARCHETTI & Francesco BUSATO & Bruno CHIARINI & Enrico MARCHETTI, "undated". "Indeterminacy, Underground Activities and Tax Evasion," EcoMod2010 259600112, EcoMod.
- Francesco Busato & Bruno Charini & Enrico Marchetti, 2004. "Indeterminacy, Underground Activities and Tax Evasion," Economics Working Papers 2004-12, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Francesco Busato & Bruno Chiarini & Enrico Marchetti, 2005. "Indeterminacy, Underground Activities and Tax Evasion," Working Papers 289, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Matías Busso & Maria Victoria Fazio & Santiago Levy Algazi, 2012. "(In)Formal and (Un)Productive: The Productivity Costs of Excessive Informality in Mexico," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 75698, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Been-Lon Chen, 2003. "Tax Evasion in a Model of Endogenous Growth," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(2), pages 381-403, April.
- Fjeldstad, Odd-Helge & Tungodden, Bertil, 2003. "Fiscal Corruption: A Vice or a Virtue?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1459-1467, August.
- Matías Busso & Maria Victoria Fazio & Santiago Levy Algazi, 2012. "(In)Formal and (Un)Productive: The Productivity Costs of Excessive Informality in Mexico," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4047, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Allingham, Michael G. & Sandmo, Agnar, 1972. "Income tax evasion: a theoretical analysis," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3-4), pages 323-338, November.
- Jay Pil Choi & Marcel Thum, 2005.
"Corruption And The Shadow Economy,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(3), pages 817-836, August.
- Jay Pil Choi & Marcel Thum, 2002. "Corruption and the Shadow Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 633, CESifo Group Munich.
- Choi, Jay Pil & Thum, Marcel, 2003. "Corruption and the shadow economy," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 02/03, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Paolo Mauro, 1995. "Corruption and Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(3), pages 681-712.
More about this item
KeywordsWestern Hemisphere; Paraguay; Informal Economy; Labor Regulations; Tax System; economy; income; taxes; gdp; production; Tax System.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-03-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2016-03-17 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-IUE-2016-03-17 (Informal & Underground Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:15/245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.