Monetary Transmission; Are Emerging Market and Low Income Countries Different?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ales Bulir & Jan Vlcek, 2016. "Monetary Transmission: Are Emerging Market and Low-Income Countries Different?," Working Papers 2016/02, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roger Lord & Antoon Pelsser, 2007. "Level-Slope-Curvature - Fact or Artefact?," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 105-130.
- Hamid R Davoodi & S. V. S. Dixit & Gabor Pinter, 2013. "Monetary Transmission Mechanism in the East African Community; An Empirical Investigation," IMF Working Papers 13/39, International Monetary Fund.
- Aguiar-Conraria, Luís & Martins, Manuel M.F. & Soares, Maria Joana, 2012.
"The yield curve and the macro-economy across time and frequencies,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 1950-1970.
- Luís Aguiar-Conraria & Manuel M. F. Martins & Maria Joana Soares, 2010. "The yield curve and the macro-economy across time and frequencies," CEF.UP Working Papers 1004, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Luís Francisco Aguiar & Manuel M. F. Martins & Maria Joana Soares, 2010. "The yield curve and the macro-economy across time and frequencies," NIPE Working Papers 21/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- repec:ijc:ijcjou:y:2018:q:1:a:7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mirko Abbritti & Salvatore Dell’Erba & Antonio Moreno & Sergio Sola, 2018.
"Global Factors in the Term Structure of Interest Rates,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 14(2), pages 301-340, March.
- Mirko Abbritti & Salvatore Dell'Erba & Antonio Moreno & Sergio Sola, 2013. "Global Factors in the Term Structure of Interest Rates," IMF Working Papers 13/223, International Monetary Fund.
- Mirko Abbritti & Salvatore Dell'Erba & â€‹Antonio Moreno & Sergio Sola, 2014. "Global Factors in the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Faculty Working Papers 01/14, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:06:y:2003:i:03:n:s021902490300192x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-03-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2016-03-17 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2016-03-17 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2016-03-17 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:15/239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.