Poverty, Growth, and Inequality in Sub-Saharan Africa; Did the Walk Match the Talk under the PRSP Approach?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ravallion, Martin & Chen, Shaohua, 1997.
"What Can New Survey Data Tell Us about Recent Changes in Distribution and Poverty?,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 11(2), pages 357-382, May.
- Ravallion, Martin & Shaohua Chen, 1996. "What can new survey data tell us about recent changes in distribution and poverty?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1694, The World Bank.
- Delfin Go & Denis Nikitin & Xiongjian Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2007.
"Poverty and Inequality in Sub-Saharan Africa: Literature Survey and Empirical Assessment,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 8(2), pages 251-304, November.
- Delfin Go & Denis Nikitin & Xiongjian Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Poverty and Inequality in Sub-Saharan Africa: Literature Survey and Empirical Assessment," CEMA Working Papers 485, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Benin, Samuel & Johnson, Michael E. & Abokyi, Emmanuel & Ahorbo, Gerald & Jimah, Kipo & Nasser, Gamel & Owusu, Victor & Taabazuing, Joe & Tenga, Albert, 2013. "Revisiting agricultural input and farm support subsidies in Africa: The case of Ghanaâ€™s mechanization, fertilizer, block farms, and marketing programs:," IFPRI discussion papers 1300, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Heckman, J.J. & Hotz, V.J., 1988.
"Choosing Among Alternative Nonexperimental Methods For Estimating The Impact Of Social Programs: The Case Of Manpower Training,"
University of Chicago - Economics Research Center
88-12, Chicago - Economics Research Center.
- James J. Heckman, 1989. "Choosing Among Alternative Nonexperimental Methods for Estimating the Impact of Social Programs: The Case of Manpower Training," NBER Working Papers 2861, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erik Thorbecke, 2013. "The Interrelationship Linking Growth, Inequality and Poverty in Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 22(suppl_1), pages -48, January.
- L. Alan Winters & Antonio Martuscelli, 2014.
"Trade Liberalization and Poverty: What Have We Learned in a Decade?,"
Annual Review of Resource Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 6(1), pages 493-512, October.
- Martuscelli, Antonio & Winters, L. Alan, 2014. "Trade Liberalisation and Poverty: What have we learned in a decade?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9947, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew Berg & Anne O. Krueger, 2003. "Trade, Growth, and Poverty; A Selective Survey," IMF Working Papers 03/30, International Monetary Fund.
- Marito Garcia & Charity M. T. Moore, 2012. "The Cash Dividend : The Rise of Cash Transfer Programs in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2246.
- Donald Bundy & Carmen Burbano & Margaret Grosh & Aulo Gelli & Matthew Jukes & Lesley Drake, 2009. "Rethinking School Feeding Social Safety Nets, Child Development, and the Education Sector," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2634.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:131:y:2018:i:c:p:286-302 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rej:journl:v:20:y:2017:i:63:p:72-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:1149-:d:140549 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCross country analysis; Economic growth; Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers; Poverty reduction strategy; Poverty and inequality; Poverty; Sub-Saharan Africa; Growth; Inequality; PRSP; poverty reduction; poor; poverty reduction strategies; General;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:15/122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .