Shedding Light on Shadow Banking
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tobias Adrian & Adam B. Ashcraft, 2012. "shadow banking: a review of the literature," The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2012.
"Credit Booms Gone Bust: Monetary Policy, Leverage Cycles, and Financial Crises, 1870-2008,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(2), pages 1029-1061, April.
- Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2009. "Credit Booms Gone Bust: Monetary Policy, Leverage Cycles and Financial Crises, 1870-2008," NBER Working Papers 15512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schularick, Moritz & Taylor, Alan M., 2009. "Credit Booms Gone Bust: Monetary Policy, Leverage Cycles and Financial Crises, 1870-2008," CEPR Discussion Papers 7570, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert J. Shiller, 2012. "Finance and the Good Society," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 9652, September.
- Gorton, Gary & Metrick, Andrew, 2012.
"Securitized banking and the run on repo,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 425-451.
- Gary B. Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2009. "Securitized Banking and the Run on Repo," NBER Working Papers 15223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2009. "Securitized Banking and the Run on Repo," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2358, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Sep 2009.
- Sally Chen & Philip Liu & Andrea M. Maechler & Chris Marsh & Sergejs Saksonovs & Hyun S Shin, 2012. "Exploring the Dynamics of Global Liquidity," IMF Working Papers 12/246, International Monetary Fund.
- Hyun Song Shin, 2012. "Global Banking Glut and Loan Risk Premium," IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 60(2), pages 155-192, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:32:y:2017:i:c:p:124-141 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bis:bisifc:46-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anna Maria Agresti, 2016. "Shadow banking: some considerations for measurements purposes," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Combining micro and macro data for financial stability analysis, volume 41 Bank for International Settlements.
- Antonio Bianco & Claudio Sardoni, 2018. "Banking theories and macroeconomics," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 165-184, April.
- Alexander Herman & Deniz O Igan & Juan Sole, 2015. "The Macroeconomic Relevance of Credit Flows; An Exploration of U.S. Data," IMF Working Papers 15/143, International Monetary Fund.
- Karl Michael Beyer & Lars Braeutigam, 2016. "Das europaeische Schattenbankensystem: Typologisierung und die Bewertung regulatorischer Initiativen auf europaeischer Ebene," ICAE Working Papers 56, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- repec:eee:finlet:v:21:y:2017:i:c:p:163-171 is not listed on IDEAS
- Engin Yilmaz & Bora Suslu, 2016. "Turkish Non-Core Bank Liabilities," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 14(1), pages 75-92.
- Lars Bräutigam & Karl Michael Beyer, 2016. "Das europäische Schattenbankensystem," Working Paper Reihe der AK Wien - Materialien zu Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft 154, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crises; Financial intermediation; Banking systems; Banks; Liabilities; Nonbank financial sector; Shadow banking; noncore liabilities; financial institutions; deposits; instruments; banking system; International Lending and Debt Problems;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2015-01-26 (Banking)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:15/1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.