Judicial System Reform in Italy - A Key to Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kee-Hong Bae & Vidhan K. Goyal, 2009. "Creditor Rights, Enforcement, and Bank Loans," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 64(2), pages 823-860, April.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2006. "The influence of financial and legal institutions on firm size," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 2995-3015, November.
- Ewe-Ghee Lim, 2001. "Determinants of, and the Relation Between, Foreign Direct Investment and Growth; A Summary of the Recent Literature," IMF Working Papers 01/175, International Monetary Fund.
- Giuseppina Gianfreda & Giovanna Vallanti, 2015. "Labour Courts delays and the composition of employment: Is labour encouraged or endangered by institutions?," Working Papers LuissLab 15121, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Giuseppina Gianfreda & Giovanna Vallanti, 2013. "Courts' ineffciency and irregular workers:identifying the impact of real EPL," Working Papers LuissLab 13104, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Silvia Giacomelli & Carlo Menon, 2012.
"Firm Size and Judicial Efficiency in Italy: Evidence from the Neighbour's Tribunal,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0108, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Giacomelli, Silvia & Menon, Carlo, 2012. "Firm size and judicial efficiency in Italy: evidence from the neighbour's tribunal," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58339, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Silvia Ardagna & Annamaria Lusardi, 2010.
"Explaining International Differences in Entrepreneurship: The Role of Individual Characteristics and Regulatory Constraints,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Differences in Entrepreneurship, pages 17-62
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Silvia Ardagna & Annamaria Lusardi, 2008. "Explaining International Differences in Entrepreneurship: The Role of Individual Characteristics and Regulatory Constraints," NBER Working Papers 14012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simeon Djankov & Oliver Hart & Caralee McLiesh & Andrei Shleifer, 2008.
"Debt Enforcement around the World,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 116(6), pages 1105-1149, December.
- Simeon Djankov & Oliver Hart & Caralee McLiesh & Andrei Shleifer, 2006. "Debt Enforcement Around the World," NBER Working Papers 12807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shleifer, Andrei & McLiesh, Caralee & Hart, Oliver & Djankov, Simeon, 2008. "Debt Enforcement Around the World," Scholarly Articles 2961825, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Laeven, Luc & Majnoni, Giovanni, 2005.
"Does judicial efficiency lower the cost of credit?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1791-1812, July.
- Laeven, Luc & Majnoni, Giovanni, 2003. "Does judicial efficiency lower the cost of credit:," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3159, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ere:journl:v:xxxvi:y:2017:i:1:p:79-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- José Garrido & Emanuel Kopp & Anke Weber, 2016. "Cleaning-up Bank Balance Sheets; Economic, Legal, and Supervisory Measures for Italy," IMF Working Papers 16/135, International Monetary Fund.
- Raffaela Giordano & Sergi Lanau & Pietro Tommasino & Petia Topalova, 2015. "Does Public Sector Inefficiency Constrain Firm Productivity; Evidence from Italian Provinces," IMF Working Papers 15/168, International Monetary Fund.
- Nadège Jassaud & Kenneth H Kang, 2015. "A Strategy for Developing a Market for Nonperforming Loans in Italy," IMF Working Papers 15/24, International Monetary Fund.
- José Garrido, 2016. "Insolvency and Enforcement Reforms in Italy," IMF Working Papers 16/134, International Monetary Fund.
- Sergi Lanau & Petia Topalova, 2016. "The Impact of Product Market Reforms on Firm Productivity in Italy," IMF Working Papers 16/119, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2015. "Italy; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 15/167, International Monetary Fund.
- Asatryan, Zareh & Heinemann, Friedrich & Yeter, Mustafa & Rubio, Eulalia & Rinaldi, David & Zuleeg, Fabian, 2016. "Public sector reform: How the EU budget is used to encourage it. Study," ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research, number 147039.
- Sebastiaan Pompe & Wolfgang Bergthaler, 2015. "Reforming the Legal and Institutional Framework for the Enforcement of Civil and Commercial Claims in Portugal," IMF Working Papers 15/279, International Monetary Fund.
- Nozharov, Shteryo, 2015. "Economic growth and the reform of the judicial system of Bulgaria in the period 2000-2015 (vision for a new measurement model)," MPRA Paper 72919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan U. Auerbach & Miguel A. Fonseca, 2017. "Preordered Service in Contract Enforcement," Discussion Papers 1704, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Ippoliti & Massimiliano Vatiero, 2014. "An analysis of how 2002 judicial reorganisation has impacted on the performance of the First Instance Courts (Preture) in Ticino," IdEP Economic Papers 1408, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Arun Jaitley, 2018. "Economic Survey 2017: Volume I: Chapter 9: Ease of Doing Businessâ€™ Next Frontier: Timely Justice," Working Papers id:12448, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; Legislation; Italy; Governance; Foreign direct investment; judicial reform; growth; business environment; efficieny of justice; FDI; firm size; court; courts; court fees; judicial system; court management; General; efficiency of justice;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:14/32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.