Das Public Kapital; How Much Would Higher German Public Investment Help Germany and the Euro Area?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Bach & G. Baldi & K. Bernoth & J. Blazejczak & B. Bremer & J. Diekmann & D. Edler & B. Farkas & F. Fichtner & M. Fratzscher & M. Gornig & C. Kemfert & U. Kunert & H. Link & K. Neuhoff & W.-P. Schil, 2013. "Germany Must Invest More in Its Future," DIW Economic Bulletin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 3(8), pages 3-4.
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989. "Is public expenditure productive?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 177-200, March.
- Glomm, Gerhard & Ravikumar, B., 1997. "Productive government expenditures and long-run growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 183-204, January.
- Fujiwara, Ippei & Ueda, Kozo, 2013.
"The fiscal multiplier and spillover in a global liquidity trap,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 1264-1283.
- Ippei Fujiwara & Kozo Ueda, 2010. "The Fiscal Multiplier and Spillover in a Global Liquidity Trap," IMES Discussion Paper Series 10-E-03, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Fujiwara, Ippei & Ueda, Kozo, 2010. "The fiscal multiplier and spillover in a global liquidity trap," Globalization Institute Working Papers 51, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ippei Fujiwara & Kozo Ueda, 2012. "The Fiscal Multiplier and Spillover in a Global Liquidity Trap," CAMA Working Papers 2012-17, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1982.
"Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1345-1370, November.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Executable program for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Web interface for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4a, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & André Meier & Gernot J. Müller, 2012.
"What determines government spending multipliers?,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 27(72), pages 521-565, October.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Meier, André & Müller, Gernot, 2012. "What Determines Government Spending Multipliers?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9010, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gernot Müller & Andre Meier & Giancarlo Corsetti, 2012. "What Determines Government Spending Multipliers?," IMF Working Papers 12/150, International Monetary Fund.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Ivan Werning, "undated".
"Fiscal Multipliers: Liquidity Traps and Currency Unions,"
78556, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Iván Werning, 2012. "Fiscal Multipliers: Liquidity Traps and Currency Unions," NBER Working Papers 18381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emi Nakamura & J?n Steinsson, 2014.
"Fiscal Stimulus in a Monetary Union: Evidence from US Regions,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(3), pages 753-792, March.
- Emi Nakamura & Jón Steinsson, 2011. "Fiscal Stimulus in a Monetary Union: Evidence from U.S. Regions," NBER Working Papers 17391, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cook, David & Devereux, Michael B., 2011. "Optimal fiscal policy in a world liquidity trap," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 443-462, May.
- Douglas Laxton & Susanna Mursula & Michael Kumhof & Dirk V Muir, 2010. "The Global Integrated Monetary and Fiscal Model (GIMF) – Theoretical Structure," IMF Working Papers 10/34, International Monetary Fund.
- Derek Anderson & Benjamin L Hunt & Mika Kortelainen & Michael Kumhof & Douglas Laxton & Dirk V Muir & Susanna Mursula & Stephen Snudden, 2013. "Getting to Know GIMF; The Simulation Properties of the Global Integrated Monetary and Fiscal Model," IMF Working Papers 13/55, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:applec:v:50:y:2018:i:51:p:5543-5560 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernadette Biatour & Chantal Kegels & Jan van der Linden & Dirk Verwerft, 2017. "Working Paper 01-17 - Public Investment in Belgium - Current State and Economic Impact," Working Papers 1701, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- repec:ecb:ecbops:2010161 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ansgar H. Belke & Thomas U. Osowski, 2019.
"Measuring fiscal spillovers in EMU and beyond: A Global VAR approach,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 66(1), pages 54-93, February.
- Ansgar Belke & Thomas Osowski, 2016. "Measuring fiscal spillovers in EMU and beyond: A global VAR approach," ROME Working Papers 201606, ROME Network.
- Belke, Ansgar & Osowski, Thomas, 2017. "Measuring fiscal spillovers in EMU and beyond: A Global VAR approach," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168102, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Belke, Ansgar & Osowski, Thomas, 2016. "Measuring fiscal spillovers in EMU and beyond: A global VAR approach," Ruhr Economic Papers 661, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Belke, Ansgar & Osowski, Thomas, 2016. "Measuring fiscal spillovers in EMU and beyond: A Global VAR approach," CEPS Papers 12109, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Markus Eller & Martin Feldkircher & Florian Huber, 2017. "How would a fiscal shock in Germany affect other European countries? Evidence from a Bayesian GVAR model with sign restrictions," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 54-77.
- Bindseil, Ulrich & Domnick, Clemens & Zeuner, Jörg, 2015. "Critique of accommodating central bank policies and the 'expropriation of the saver' - A review," Occasional Paper Series 161, European Central Bank.
- J. F. M. De Jong & M. Ferdinandusse & J. Funda, 2018.
"Public capital in the 21st century: as productive as ever?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(51), pages 5543-5560, November.
- Jasper de Jong & Marien Ferdinandusse & Josip Funda, 2017. "Public capital in the 21st century: As productive as ever?," DNB Working Papers 542, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Noel Rapa, 2017. "Estimates of Fiscal Multipliers using MEDSEA," CBM Working Papers WP/04/2017, Central Bank of Malta.
- Vetlov, Igor & Ferdinandusse, Marien & de Jong, Jasper & Funda, Josip, 2017. "The effect of public investment in Europe: a model-based assessment," Working Paper Series 2021, European Central Bank.
- Vetlov, Igor & Attinasi, Maria Grazia & Lalik, Magdalena, 2017. "Fiscal spillovers in the euro area a model-based analysis," Working Paper Series 2040, European Central Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital productivity; Demand; Economic growth; Econometric models; Euro Area; Monetary policy; Fiscal policy; Germany; Public investment; monetary policy accommodation; time-to-build delays; fiscal stimulus; public capital; Monetary Policy (Targets; Instruments; and Effects); Open Economy Macroeconomics; International Policy Coordination and Transmission;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:14/227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.