The Net Stable Funding Ratio; Impact and Issues for Consideration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Rocco & Ratnovski, Lev, 2011.
"The dark side of bank wholesale funding,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 248-263, April.
- Rocco Huang & Lev Ratnovski, 2009. "The dark side of bank wholesale funding," Working Papers 09-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 01 Jun 2010.
- Lev Ratnovski & Rocco Huang, 2010. "The Dark Side of Bank Wholesale Funding," IMF Working Papers 10/170, International Monetary Fund.
- Huang, Rocco & Ratnovski, Lev, 2010. "The dark side of bank wholesale funding," Working Paper Series 1223, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jérémy Pépy & Benjamin Williams, 2018. "Assessing the impact of Basel III on bank behaviour: A micro-founded approach," Working Papers halshs-01844661, HAL.
- repec:bla:ecnote:v:46:y:2017:i:1:p:105-115 is not listed on IDEAS
- Petros Arvanitis & Konstantinos Drakos, 2015. "The Net Stable Funding Ratio of US Bank Holding Companies: A Retrospective Analysis," International Journal of Economic Sciences, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, vol. 4(2), pages 1-9, June.
- repec:pal:jbkreg:v:20:y:2019:i:2:d:10.1057_s41261-018-0080-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Neyer, Ulrike & Sterzel, André, 2018. "Preferential treatment of government bonds in liquidity regulation: Implications for bank behaviour and financial stability," DICE Discussion Papers 301, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Giuliana Birindelli & Paola Ferretti & Marco Savioli, 2016. "Basel 3: Does One Size Really Fit All Banks' Business Models?," Working Paper series 16-20, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:52:y:2018:i:c:p:26-39 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial risk; Banking sector; Banking; Risk management; Liquidity; Bank Regulation; Financing; Firm Size; Policy; off balance sheet; banking supervision; bank for international settlements; banking system; Government Policy and Regulation; Firm Performance: Size; Diversification; and Scope;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2014-07-13 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2014-07-13 (Central Banking)
- NEP-RMG-2014-07-13 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:14/106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.