How Effective are Macroprudential Policies in China?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mimir Yasin & Sunel Enes & Taşkın Temel, 2013.
"Required reserves as a credit policy tool,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 1-58, June.
- Yasin Mimir & Enes Sunel & Temel Taskin, 2012. "Required Reserves as a Credit Policy Tool," Working Papers 1224, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Mimir, Yasin & Sunel, Enes & Taskin, Temel, 2012. "Required reserves as a credit policy tool," MPRA Paper 39613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Denis Beau & Christophe Cahn & Laurent Clerc & Benoît Mojon, 2014.
"Macro-Prudential Policy and the Conduct of Monetary Policy,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Sofía Bauducco & Lawrence Christiano & Claudio Raddatz (ed.), Macroeconomic and Financial Stability: challenges for Monetary Policy, edition 1, volume 19, chapter 9, pages 273-314
Central Bank of Chile.
- Beau, D. & Clerc, L. & Mojon, B., 2011. "Macro-prudential policy and the conduct of monetary policy," Occasional papers 8, Banque de France.
- Denis Beau & Christophe Cahn & Laurent Clerc & Benoît Mojon, 2013. "Macro-Prudential Policy and the Conduct of Monetary Policy," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 715, Central Bank of Chile.
- Beau, D. & Clerc, L. & Mojon, B., 2012. "Macro-Prudential Policy and the Conduct of Monetary Policy," Working papers 390, Banque de France.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & David Marques‐Ibanez, 2011.
"The bank lending channel: lessons from the crisis,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 26(66), pages 135-182, April.
- Gambacorta, Leonardo & Marqués-Ibáñez, David, 2011. "The bank lending channel: lessons from the crisis," Working Paper Series 1335, European Central Bank.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & David Marques-Ibanez, 2011. "The bank lending channel: lessons from the crisis," BIS Working Papers 345, Bank for International Settlements.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2015. "Volatile Capital Flows and Economic Growth: The Role of Macro-prudential Regulation," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 215, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- repec:cuf:journl:y:2017:v:18:i:1:dinghuang is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCentral banks and their policies; Systemic risk; Macroprudential policies; Effectiveness; banking; reserve requirement; liquidity ratio; capital adequacy; bank rate; Government Policy and Regulation; Government Policy and Regulation; China; Peoples Republic of;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-09-24 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2013-09-24 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2013-09-24 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-RMG-2013-09-24 (Risk Management)
- NEP-TRA-2013-09-24 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:13/75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .