Why are the G-20 Data Gaps Initiative and the SDDS Plus Relevant for Financial Stability Analysis?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Schmieder & Tidiane Kinda & Nassim N. Taleb & Elena Loukoianova & Elie Canetti, 2012. "A New Heuristic Measure of Fragility and Tail Risks; Application to Stress Testing," IMF Working Papers 12/216, International Monetary Fund.
- Yuko Hashimoto & Konstantin M. Wacker, 2012.
"The Role of Risk and Information for International Capital Flows: New Evidence from the SDDS,"
Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers
124, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Yuko Hashimoto & Konstantin Wacker, 2012. "The Role of Risk and Information for International Capital Flows; New Evidence from the SDDS," IMF Working Papers 12/242, International Monetary Fund.
- Claudio Borio & Mathias Drehmann, 2009. "Assessing the risk of banking crises - revisited," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mick Silver & Brian Graf, 2014. "Commercial Property Price Indexes; Problems of Sparse Data, Spatial Spillovers, and Weighting," IMF Working Papers 14/72, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert M Heath & Evrim Bese Goksu, 2016. "G-20 Data Gaps Initiative II; Meeting the Policy Challenge," IMF Working Papers 16/43, International Monetary Fund.
- Luiza Antoun de Almeida, 2015. "A Network Analysis of Sectoral Accounts; Identifying Sectoral Interlinkages in G-4 Economies," IMF Working Papers 15/111, International Monetary Fund.
- Yuko Hashimoto & K. M. Wacker, 2016. "The role of information for international capital flows: new evidence from the SDDS," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 152(3), pages 529-557, August.
- Stijn Claessens, 2015. "An Overview of Macroprudential Policy Tools," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 7(1), pages 397-422, December.
- repec:bis:bisifc:46-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joseph Crowley & Plapa Koukpamou & Elena Loukoianova & André Mialou, 2016. "Pilot Project on Concentration and Distribution Measures for a Selected Set of Financial Soundness Indicators," IMF Working Papers 16/26, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:bla:revinw:v:63:y:2017:i::p:s321-s354 is not listed on IDEAS
- Al-Saffar, Yaser & Ridinger, Wolfgang & Whitaker, Simon, 2015. "Financial Stability Paper No 24: The role of external balance sheets in the financial crisis," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 24, Bank of England.
- Filipa Lima & Inês Drumond, 2016. "How to keep statistics' customers happy? Use micro-databases!," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Combining micro and macro data for financial stability analysis, volume 41 Bank for International Settlements.
- Coates, Dermot & Moloney, Aoife, 2015. "Locational Banking Statistics in Ireland: Introducing the Enhanced Quarterly Statistics," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 73-86, October.
- Stijn Claessens & Laura E. Kodres, 2014. "The Regulatory Responses to the Global Financial Crisis; Some Uncomfortable Questions," IMF Working Papers 14/46, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial institutions; Financial stability; Government debt; International financial markets; Global crisis; data dissemination; sectoral accounts; cross-border linkages; banking; financial sector; financial system; Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy; Financial Aspects of Economic Integration; Government Policy and Regulation; General;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:13/6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .