External Linkages and Policy Constraints in Saudi Arabia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Goodfriend, Marvin & King, Robert G., 2005.
"The incredible Volcker disinflation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 981-1015, July.
- Marvin Goodfriend & Robert King, 2005. "The Incredible Volcker Disinflation," NBER Working Papers 11562, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marvin Goodfriend & Robert G. King, 2005. "The Incredible Volcker Disinflation," Boston University - Department of Economics - Macroeconomics Working Papers Series WP2005-007, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Hamilton, James D., 2003. "What is an oil shock?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 363-398, April.
- Hamilton, James D, 1983. "Oil and the Macroeconomy since World War II," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 228-248, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Faudot, Adrien, 2014.
"Le régime rentier d’accumulation en Arabie saoudite et son mode de régulation,"
Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs,
Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 16.
- Adrien Faudot, 2014. "Le régime rentier d’accumulation en Arabie saoudite et son mode de régulation," Post-Print halshs-01102108, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsSaudi Arabia; oil revenues; oil prices; oil exports; oil export; export revenues; Institutions and the Macroeconomy; General; Global Outlook;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:13/59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .