Exchange Rate Liberalization in Selected Sub-Saharan African Countries Successes, Failures, and Lessons
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mathias Hoffmann, 2007.
"Fixed versus Flexible Exchange Rates: Evidence from Developing Countries,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 74(295), pages 425-449, August.
- Hoffmann, Mathias, 2003. "Fixed versus Flexible Exchange Rates: Evidence from Developing Countries," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 109, Royal Economic Society.
- Hoffmann, Mathias, 2005. "Fixed versus flexible exchange rates: Evidence from developing countries," CFR Working Papers 05-03, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Thorvaldur Gylfason, 2002. "The Real Exchange Rate Always Floats," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(4), pages 369-381, December.
- Kalpana Kochhar & Erik Offerdal & Louis Dicks-Mireaux & Mauro Mecagni & Jianping Zhou & Balázs Horváth & David John Goldsbrough & Sharmini Coorey, 1996. "Reinvigorating Growth in Developing Countries; Lessons from Adjustment Policies in Eight Economies," IMF Occasional Papers 139, International Monetary Fund.
- Atish R. Ghosh & Jonathan David Ostry & Charalambos G Tsangarides, 2011. "Exchange Rate Regimes and the Stability of the International Monetary System," IMF Occasional Papers 270, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-03-63 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsExchange system liberalization; Exchange rate regimes; Cross country analysis; Economic growth; Inflation; Sub-Saharan Africa; Structural adjustment; reforms; growth; exchange rate; foreign exchange; exchange rate regime; real effective exchange rate; effective exchange rate; General; Open Economy Macroeconomics; Economic Growth of Open Economies; Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development; Exchange rate regimes and reforms;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:13/32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.