Inward and Outward Spillovers in the SACU Area
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Era Dabla-Norris & Raphael Espinoza & Sarwat Jahan, 2015.
"Spillovers to low-income countries: importance of systemic emerging markets,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(53), pages 5707-5725, November.
- Era Dabla-Norris & Raphael Espinoza & Sarwat Jahan, 2012. "Spillovers to Low-Income Countries: Importance of systemic emerging markets," OxCarre Working Papers 082, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Era Dabla-Norris & Raphael A Espinoza & Sarwat Jahan, 2012. "Spillovers to Low-Income Countries; Importance of Systemic Emerging Markets," IMF Working Papers 12/49, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2009. "Spillovers From the Rest of the World Into Sub-Saharan African Countries," IMF Working Papers 09/155, International Monetary Fund.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsBotswana; Africa; External shocks; Spillovers; Southern Africa; South Africa; Lesotho; Namibia; Fiscal policy; Foreign direct investment; Swaziland; Sub-Saharan Africa; Workers remittances; SACU area; gdp growth; world growth; real gdp; domestic demand; terms of trade; Country and Industry Studies of Trade; International Policy Coordination and Transmission;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:13/31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .