Development of the Renminbi Market in Hong Kong SAR; Assessing Onshore-Offshore Market Integration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David K. Ding & Yiuman Tse & Michael R. Williams, 2014. "The Price Discovery Puzzle in Offshore Yuan Trading: Different Contributions for Different Contracts," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(2), pages 103-123, February.
- He, Dong, 2012. "Renminbi Internationalisation: A Primer," MPRA Paper 40672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Rime, Dagfinn, 2014.
"The offshore renminbi exchange rate: Microstructure and links to the onshore market,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 49(PA), pages 170-189.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Rime, Dagfinn, 2014. "The offshore renminbi exchange rate: Microstructure and links to the onshore market," BOFIT Discussion Papers 17/2014, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Dagfinn Rime, 2014. "The Offshore Renminbi Exchange Rate: Microstructure and Links to the Onshore Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 4850, CESifo Group Munich.
- Liu, Tao, 2014. "The onshore-offshore interaction of RMB market: a high-frequency analysis," MPRA Paper 63905, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joseph E. Gagnon & Kent Troutman, 2014. "Internationalization of the Renminbi: The Role of Trade Settlement," Policy Briefs PB14-15, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Katarzyna Glinka, 2016. "Adaptations Within The Financial Market In China After Global Financial Crisis," Oeconomia Copernicana, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 7(4), pages 565-591, December.
- Xu, Hai-Chuan & Zhou, Wei-Xing & Sornette, Didier, 2017.
"Time-dependent lead-lag relationship between the onshore and offshore Renminbi exchange rates,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 173-183.
- Hai-Chuan Xu & Wei-Xing Zhou & Didier Sornette, 2018. "Time-dependent lead-lag relationship between the onshore and offshore Renminbi exchange rates," Papers 1803.09432, arXiv.org.
- Löchel, H. & Packham, N. & Walisch, F., 2016. "Determinants of the onshore and offshore Chinese government yield curves," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 77-93.
- Sin-Yu Ho & Nicholas M Odhiambo, 2015. "Stock market performance in Hong Kong: an exploratory review," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 29(1), pages 47-61, May.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital controls; Capital account liberalization; Capital flows; Capital account; Economic integration; Exchange rates; Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of China; Foreign direct investment; Foreign exchange transactions; offshore financial markets; arbitrage; capital inflows; International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions; Financial Aspects of Economic Integration; Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-TRA-2014-01-17 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:13/268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.