System Priors; Formulating Priors about DSGE Models' Properties
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Faust, Jon & Gupta, Abhishek, 2010.
"Posterior Predictive Analysis for Evaluating DSGE Models,"
26721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jon Faust & Abhishek Gupta, 2012. "Posterior Predictive Analysis for Evaluating DSGE Models," NBER Working Papers 17906, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 2000. "Methods of Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 0262201232, January.
- Jarociński, Marek & Marcet, Albert, 2010.
"Autoregressions in small samples, priors about observables and initial conditions,"
Working Paper Series
1263, European Central Bank.
- Marek Jarocinski & Albert Marcet, 2011. "Autoregressions in Small Samples, Priors about Observables and Initial Conditions," CEP Discussion Papers dp1061, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Laxton, Douglas & Pesenti, Paolo, 2003.
"Monetary rules for small, open, emerging economies,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1109-1146, July.
- Douglas Laxton & Paolo Pesenti, 2003. "Monetary Rules for Small, Open, Emerging Economies," NBER Working Papers 9568, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Calvo, Guillermo A., 1983. "Staggered prices in a utility-maximizing framework," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 383-398, September.
- Coenen, Gunter & Levin, Andrew T. & Christoffel, Kai, 2007.
"Identifying the influences of nominal and real rigidities in aggregate price-setting behavior,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 2439-2466, November.
- Levin, Andrew T. & Coenen, Günter, 2004. "Identifying the influences of nominal and real rigidities in aggregate price-setting behavior," Working Paper Series 418, European Central Bank.
- Andrew Levin & GÃ¼nter Coenen, 2005. "Identifying the Influences of Nominal and Real Rigidities in Aggregate Price-Setting Behavior," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 66, Society for Computational Economics.
- Roberto Garcia-Saltos & Douglas Laxton & Michal Andrle & Haris Munandar & Charles Freedman & Danny Hermawan, 2009. "Adding Indonesia to the Global Projection Model," IMF Working Papers 09/253, International Monetary Fund.
- Mattias Villani, 2009. "Steady-state priors for vector autoregressions," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(4), pages 630-650.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michal Andrle & Roberto Garcia-Saltos & Giang Ho, 2014. "A Model-Based Analysis of Spillovers; The Case of Poland and the Euro Area," IMF Working Papers 14/186, International Monetary Fund.
- Michal Andrle & Patrick Blagrave & Pedro Espaillat & Keiko Honjo & Benjamin L Hunt & Mika Kortelainen & René Lalonde & Douglas Laxton & Eleonara Mavroeidi & Dirk V Muir & Susanna Mursula & Stephen Snu, 2015. "The Flexible System of Global Models – FSGM," IMF Working Papers 15/64, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic models; Monetary policy; system priors; Bayesian inference; DSGE; smell test; parameters; inflation; monetary economics; Bayesian Analysis; Forecasting and Simulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2014-01-17 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ECM-2014-01-17 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:13/257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .