Securitization; Lessons Learned and the Road Ahead
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raymond F D D Chaudron, 2009. "How to capture securitisation and structured debt instruments," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Proceedings of the IFC Workshop on "Challenges to improve global comparison of securities statistics", Washington DC, March 2008, volume 29, pages 133-141 Bank for International Settlements.
- Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2012.
"Credit Booms Gone Bust: Monetary Policy, Leverage Cycles, and Financial Crises, 1870-2008,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 1029-1061.
- Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2009. "Credit Booms Gone Bust: Monetary Policy, Leverage Cycles and Financial Crises, 1870-2008," NBER Working Papers 15512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schularick, Moritz & Taylor, Alan M., 2009. "Credit Booms Gone Bust: Monetary Policy, Leverage Cycles and Financial Crises, 1870-2008," CEPR Discussion Papers 7570, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benmelech, Efraim & Dlugosz, Jennifer & Ivashina, Victoria, 2012.
"Securitization without adverse selection: The case of CLOs,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 91-113.
- Efraim Benmelech & Jennifer Dlugosz & Victoria Ivashina, 2011. "Securitization without Adverse Selection: The Case of CLOs," NBER Working Papers 16766, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gorton, Gary B. & Pennacchi, George G., 1995.
"Banks and loan sales Marketing nonmarketable assets,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 389-411, June.
- Gary Gorton & George Pennacchi, 1990. "Banks and Loan Sales: Marketing Non-Marketable Assets," NBER Working Papers 3551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Atif Mian & Amir Sufi, 2009. "The Consequences of Mortgage Credit Expansion: Evidence from the U.S. Mortgage Default Crisis," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 124(4), pages 1449-1496.
- Barry Eichengreen & Kris Mitchener, 2003. "The Great Depression as a credit boom gone wrong," BIS Working Papers 137, Bank for International Settlements.
- Michael D. Bordo, 1985. "Some Historical Evidence 1870-1933 on the Impact and International Transmission of Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 1606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital markets; Asset management; Financial crisis; Financial instruments; Monetary policy; Global Financial Crisis 2008-2009; Finance; ntermediation; Bank; Mortgages; and Foreclosures; Institutional Investors; Investment Banking; Rating; Rating Agencies; Regulation; securitization; credit rating; credit rating agencies; capital requirement; General; Government Policy and Regulation; Intermediation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:13/255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .