Real Money Investors and Sovereign Bond Yields
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giannetti, Mariassunta & Laeven, Luc, 2012.
"The flight home effect: Evidence from the syndicated loan market during financial crises,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 23-43.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta & Laeven, Luc, 2011. "The Flight Home Effect: Evidence from the Syndicated Loan Market During Financial Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 8337, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Iryna Kaminska & Dimitri Vayanos & Gabriele Zinna, 2011.
"Preferred-Habitat Investors and the US Term Structure of Real Rates,"
FMG Discussion Papers
dp674, Financial Markets Group.
- Kaminska, Iryna & Vayanos, Dimitri & Zinna, Gabriele, 2011. "Preferred-habitat investors and the US term structure of real rates," Bank of England working papers 435, Bank of England.
- Jean-Luc Vila & Dimitri Vayanos, 2009.
"A Preferred-Habitat Model of the Term Structure of Interest Rates,"
FMG Discussion Papers
dp641, Financial Markets Group.
- Vayanos, Dimitri & Vila, Jean-Luc, 2009. "A preferred-habitat model of the term structure of interest rates," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 29308, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dimitri Vayanos & Jean-Luc Vila, 2009. "A Preferred-Habitat Model of the Term Structure of Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 15487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vayanos, Dimitri & Vila, Jean-Luc, 2009. "A Preferred-Habitat Model of the Term Structure of Interest Rates," CEPR Discussion Papers 7547, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jaramillo, Laura & Weber, Anke, 2013.
"Bond yields in emerging economies: It matters what state you are in,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 169-185.
- Laura Jaramillo & Anke Weber, 2012. "Bond Yields in Emerging Economies; It Matters What State You Are In," IMF Working Papers 12/198, International Monetary Fund.
- Arvind Krishnamurthy & Annette Vissing-Jorgensen, 2007. "The Demand for Treasury Debt," NBER Working Papers 12881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beltran, Daniel O. & Kretchmer, Maxwell & Marquez, Jaime & Thomas, Charles P., 2013.
"Foreign holdings of U.S. Treasuries and U.S. Treasury yields,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 1120-1143.
- Daniel O. Beltran & Maxwell Kretchmer & Jaime R. Marquez & Charles P. Thomas, 2012. "Foreign holdings of U.S. Treasuries and U.S. Treasury yields," International Finance Discussion Papers 1041, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Thomas Laubach, 2009.
"New Evidence on the Interest Rate Effects of Budget Deficits and Debt,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 7(4), pages 858-885, June.
- Thomas Laubach, 2003. "New evidence on the interest rate effects of budget deficits and debt," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-12, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- António Afonso & Christophe Rault, 2015.
"Short- and long-run behaviour of long-term sovereign bond yields,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(37), pages 3971-3993, August.
- António Afonso & Christophe Rault, 2010. "Short and Long-run Behaviour of Long-term Sovereign Bond Yields," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/19, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- António Afonso & Christophe Rault, 2010. "Short and Long-run Behaviour of Long-term Sovereign Bond Yields," CESifo Working Paper Series 3249, CESifo Group Munich.
- Vincent Reinhart & Brian Sack, 2000. "The Economic Consequences of Disappearing Government Debt," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 31(2), pages 163-220.
- Kiichi Tokuoka, 2010. "The Outlook for Financing Japan's Public Debt," IMF Working Papers 10/19, International Monetary Fund.
- Jochen R. Andritzky, 2012. "Government Bonds and their Investors; What Are the Facts and Do they Matter?," IMF Working Papers 12/158, International Monetary Fund.
- Richard Herd & Vincent Koen & Ila Patnaik & Ajay Shah, 2011. "Financial Sector Reform in India: Time for a Second Wave?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 879, OECD Publishing.
- Iva Petrova & Michael G. Papaioannou & Dimitri Bellas, 2010. "Determinants of Emerging Market Sovereign Bond Spreads; Fundamentals vs Financial Stress," IMF Working Papers 10/281, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serkan Arslanalp & Tigran Poghosyan, 2016.
"Foreign Investor Flows and Sovereign Bond Yields in Advanced Economies,"
Journal of Banking and Financial Economics,
University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 2(6), pages 45-67, June.
- Serkan Arslanalp & Tigran Poghosyan, 2014. "Foreign Investor Flows and Sovereign Bond Yields in Advanced Economies," IMF Working Papers 14/27, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:eee:finlet:v:23:y:2017:i:c:p:239-245 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claeys, Peter & Cimadomo, Jacopo & Poplawski Ribeiro, Marcos, 2014. "How do financial institutions forecast sovereign spreads?," Working Paper Series 1750, European Central Bank.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:75-91 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic models; Emerging markets; Central banks; Developed countries; Bonds; Public debt; Nonbank financial sector; International financial markets; Investment; Government Bonds; Investor Base; Advanced Market Economies; Emerging Market Economies; bond; bond yields; sovereign bond; government bond; Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy; Portfolio Choice;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:13/254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.