Local Government Financing Platforms in China; A Fortune or Misfortune?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Plekhanov & Raju Singh, 2006.
"How Should Subnational Government Borrowing Be Regulated?Some Cross-Country Empirical Evidence,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 53(3), pages 1-4.
- Alexander Plekhanov & Raju J Singh, 2005. "How Should Subnational Government Borrowing Be Regulated? Some Cross-Country Empirical Evidence," IMF Working Papers 05/54, International Monetary Fund.
- Massimo Bordignon & Paolo Manasse & Guido Tabellini, 2001.
"Optimal Regional Redistribution under Asymmetric Information,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 709-723, June.
- Massimo Bordignon & Paolo Manasse & Guido Tabellini, "undated". "Optimal Regional Redistribution Under Asymmetric Information," Working Papers 93, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Bordignon, Massimo & Manasse, Paolo & Tabellini, Guido, 1996. "Optimal Regional Redistribution Under Asymmetric Information," CEPR Discussion Papers 1437, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiang Xu & Alice Siqi Han, 2018. "Will China Collapse: A Review, Assessment And Outlook," Economics Working Papers 18104, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Sun, Lixin, 2015. "China’s Debt: Structure, Determinants and Sustainability," MPRA Paper 68548, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2015.
- repec:bla:buecrs:v:68:y:2016:i:s1:p:146-170 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yi Huang & Marco Pagano & Ug Panizza, 2016. "Local Crowding Out in China," CSEF Working Papers 450, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 13 Nov 2017.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:248-260 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yi Huang & Marco Pagano & Ugo Panizza, 2016.
"Public Debt and Private Firm Funding: Evidence from Chinese Cities,"
IHEID Working Papers
10-2016, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Aug 2016.
- Huang, Yi & Pagano, Marco & Panizza, Ugo, 2016. "Public Debt and Private Firm Funding: Evidence from Chinese Cities," CEPR Discussion Papers 11489, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yi Huang & Marco Pagano & Ugo Panizza, 2016. "Public Debt and Private Firm Funding. Evidence from Chinese Cities," EIEF Working Papers Series 1611, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Aug 2016.
- Shalendra D. Sharma, 2014. "Shadow Banking, Chinese Style," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 340-352, October.
- Orhan Hilmi Yazar, 2015. "Regulation with Chinese Characteristics: Deciphering Banking Regulation in China," Journal of Current Chinese Affairs - China aktuell, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 44(2), pages 135-166.
- Bonatti, Luigi & Fracasso, Andrea, 2014. "Modeling the Transition Towards Renminbi's Full Convertibility: Implications for China’s Growth," MPRA Paper 54129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Naoyuki Yoshino & Farhad Taghizadeh-Hesary, 2016. "Causes and Remedies of the Japan's Long-lasting Recession: Lessons for China," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 24(2), pages 23-47, March.
- Andrea Fracasso, 2015. "Economic Rebalancing and Growth: the Japanese experience and ChinaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s prospects," DEM Discussion Papers 2015/07, Department of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit; Fiscal policy; Sovereign risk; local government; capital markets; local governments; local government borrowing; local government debt; local government revenue; General; and capital markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:13/243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .