Assessing the Determinants of Interest Rate Transmission Through Conditional Impulse Response Functions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Towbin, Pascal & Weber, Sebastian, 2013.
"Limits of floating exchange rates: The role of foreign currency debt and import structure,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 179-194.
- Pascal Towbin & Sebastian Weber, 2011. "Limits of Floating Exchange Rates; the Role of Foreign Currency Debt and Import Structure," IMF Working Papers 11/42, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Ehrmann & Leonardo Gambacorta & Jorge Martï¿½nez-Pagï¿½s & Patrick Sevestre & Andreas Worms, 2001.
"Fynancial Systems and the Role of Banks in Monetary Policy Transmission in the Euro area,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
432, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Sevestre, Patrick & Martinez-Pages, Jorge & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Ehrmann, Michael & Worms, Andreas, 2001. "Financial systems and the role of banks in monetary policy transmission in the euro area," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2001,18, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Martinéz Pagés, Jorge & Sevestre, Patrick & Worms, Andreas, 2001. "Financial systems and the role of banks in monetary policy transmission in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0105, European Central Bank.
- Michael Ehrmann & Leonardo Gambacorta & Jorge Martínez-Pagés & Patrick Sevestre & Andreas Worms, 2001. "Financial Systems and the Role of Banks in Monetary Policy Transmission in the Euro Area," Working Papers 0118, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Angeliki Kourelis & Carlo Cottarelli, 1994. "Financial Structure, Bank Lending Rates, and the Transmission Mechanism of Monetary Policy," IMF Working Papers 94/39, International Monetary Fund.
- Leonardo Leiderman & Rodolfo Maino & Eric Parrado, 2006. "Inflation Targeting in Dollarized Economies," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 368, Central Bank of Chile.
- De Graeve, Ferre & De Jonghe, Olivier & Vennet, Rudi Vander, 2007.
"Competition, transmission and bank pricing policies: Evidence from Belgian loan and deposit markets,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 259-278, January.
- F. De Graeve & O. De Jonghe & R. Vander Vennet, 2004. "Competition, transmission and bank pricing policies: Evidence from Belgian loan and deposit markets," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/261, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Kok, Christoffer & Werner, Thomas, 2006. "Bank interest rate pass-through in the euro area: a cross country comparison," Working Paper Series 580, European Central Bank.
- Carlo Cottarelli & Angeliki Kourelis, 1994. "Financial Structure, Bank Lending Rates, and the Transmission Mechanism of Monetary Policy," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 41(4), pages 587-623, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Perera, Anil & Wickramanayake, J., 2016. "Determinants of commercial bank retail interest rate adjustments: Evidence from a panel data model," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-20.
- Marcin Kacperczyk & Jaromir B. Nosal & Luminita Stevens, 2014.
"Investor Sophistication and Capital Income Inequality,"
NBER Working Papers
20246, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcin Kacperczyk & Jaromir Nosal & Luminita Stevens, 2015. "Investor sophistication and capital income inequality," NBP Working Papers 199, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Sargsyan Hayk, 2016. "Determinants of Monetary Transmission in Armenia," EERC Working Paper Series 16/02e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Marie-Pierre Hory, 2016.
"Fiscal multipliers in Emerging Market Economies: Can we learn something from Advanced Economies?,"
CEPII research center, issue 146, pages 59-84.
- Hory, Marie-Pierre, 2016. "Fiscal multipliers in Emerging Market Economies: Can we learn something from Advanced Economies?," International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 59-84.
- S. Burcu Avci & Eray Yucel, 2017.
"Effectiveness of monetary policy: evidence from Turkey,"
Eurasian Economic Review,
Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 7(2), pages 179-213, August.
- Avci, S. Burcu & Yucel, Eray, 2016. "Effectiveness of Monetary Policy: Evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 70848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aurélien Leroy & Yannick Lucotte, 2015. "Structural and cyclical determinants of bank interest rate pass-through in Eurozone," NBP Working Papers 198, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Machava, Agostinho, 2017. "The Macroeconomic Determinants of the Pass-Through from the Market Interest Rate to the Bank Lending Rate in Mozambique," Umeå Economic Studies 954, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- International Monetary Fund, 2015. "Angola; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 15/302, International Monetary Fund.
- Lemke, Wolfgang & Strohsal, Till, 2013. "What Can Break-Even Inflation Rates Tell Us about the Anchoring of Inflation Expectations in the Euro Area?," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79794, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic models; Banking sector; Interest rates; Monetary policy; Monetary transmission mechanism; Interest Rate Pass-Through; Monetary Policy Transmission; inflation; banking; money market; General;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:13/23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.