Inflation Targeting and Country Risk; An Empirical Investigation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2011. "From Financial Crash to Debt Crisis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(5), pages 1676-1706, August.
- Moron, Eduardo & Winkelried, Diego, 2005.
"Monetary policy rules for financially vulnerable economies,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 23-51, February.
- Eduardo Moron & Diego Winkelried, 2002. "Monetary Policy Rules for Financially Vulnerable EconomieEd," Macroeconomics 0205001, EconWPA.
- Eduardo Morón & Diego Winkelried, 2003. "Monetary Policy Rules for Financially Vulnerable Economies," IMF Working Papers 03/39, International Monetary Fund.
- Francisco Palomino, 2012.
"Bond Risk Premiums and Optimal Monetary Policy,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 15(1), pages 19-40, January.
- Francisco Palomino, 2010. "Code and data files for "Bond Risk Premiums and Optimal Monetary Policy"," Computer Codes 09-159, Review of Economic Dynamics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balima, Wenéyam Hippolyte & Combes, Jean-Louis & Minea, Alexandru, 2017.
"Sovereign debt risk in emerging market economies: Does inflation targeting adoption make any difference?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 360-377.
- Weneyam Hippolyte Balima & Jean-Louis Combes & Alexandru Minea, 2017. "Sovereign debt risk in emerging market economies: Does inflation targeting adoption make any difference?," Post-Print halshs-01426508, HAL.
- Escudé, Guillermo J., 2013.
"A DSGE model for a SOE with systematic interest and foreign exchange policies in which policymakers exploit the risk premium for stabilization purposes,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 7, pages 1-110.
- Escudé, Guillermo J., 2012. "A DSGE model for a SOE with Systematic Interest and Foreign Exchange policies in which policymakers exploit the risk premium for stabilization purposes," Dynare Working Papers 15, CEPREMAP.
- Guillermo Escudé, 2013. "A DSGE Model for a SOE with Systematic Interest and Foreign Exchange Policies in Wich Policymakers Exploit the Risk Premium for Stabilization Purposes," BCRA Working Paper Series 201361, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Zeev Kril & David Leiser & Avia Spivak, 2016. "What Determines the Credibility of the Central Bank of Israel in the Public Eye?," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 12(1), pages 67-93, March.
- Manai Daboussi, Olfa, 2014. "Inflation Targeting As a Monetary Policy Rule: Experience and Prospects," MPRA Paper 59336, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Oct 2014.
- Thornton, John & Vasilakis, Chrysovalantis, 2016. "Does inflation targeting reduce sovereign risk? Further evidence," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 237-241.
- Ouyang, Alice Y. & Rajan, Ramkishen S. & Li, Jie, 2016. "Exchange rate regimes and real exchange rate volatility: Does inflation targeting help or hurt?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 62-72.
- Alice Y. Ouyang & Ramkishen S. Rajan, 2016. "Does Inflation Targeting in Asia Reduce Exchange Rate Volatility?," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 294-311, June.
- Alexandru MINEA & Jean-Louis COMBES & Weneyam Hippolyte BALIMA, 2015.
"Sovereign Debt Risk in Emerging Countries: Does Inflation Targeting Adoption Make Any Difference?,"
- Weneyam Hippolyte Balima & Jean-Louis Combes & Alexandru Minea, 2015. "Sovereign Debt Risk in Emerging Countries: Does Inflation Targeting Adoption Make Any Difference?," Working Papers halshs-01128239, HAL.
- Michał Brzoza-Brzezina & Jacek Kotlowski, 2016.
"The nonlinear nature of country risk and its implications for DSGE models,"
NBP Working Papers
250, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Michal Brzoza-Brzezina & Jacek Kotlowski, 2018. "The non-linear nature of country risk and its implications for DSGE models," Working Papers 2018-035, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Lanzafame, Matteo & Nogueira, Reginaldo, 2013. "Inflation targeting and interest rates," MPRA Paper 46153, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacek Kotłowski & Michał Brzoza-Brzezina, 2016. "The nonlinear nature of country risk," EcoMod2016 9416, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral banks and their policies; External debt; Risk premium; Inflation targeting; inflation; monetary policy; inflation rate; effect of inflation; International Lending and Debt Problems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:13/21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .