Unconventional Monetary Policy and Asset Price Risk
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A., 1976. "The valuation of options for alternative stochastic processes," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 145-166.
- Joyce, Michael & Lasaosa, Ana & Stevens , Ibrahim & Tong, Matthew, 2010. "The financial market impact of quantitative easing," Bank of England working papers 393, Bank of England.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Trung T Bui, 2011. "Unforeseen Events Wait Lurking; Estimating Policy Spillovers From U.S. to Foreign Asset Prices," IMF Working Papers 11/183, International Monetary Fund.
- Urszula Szczerbowicz, 2011. "Are Unconventional Monetary Policies Effective?," Working Papers CELEG 1107, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Dehong & Gu, Hongmei & Xing, Tiancai, 2016. "The meltdown of the Chinese equity market in the summer of 2015," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 504-517.
- Mamatzakis, Emmanuel & Bermpei, Theodora, 2016. "What is the effect of unconventional monetary policy on bank performance?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 239-263.
More about this item
KeywordsOption pricing; Central banks and their policies; United States; Futures Pricing; Event Studies; futures contract; futures price; futures prices; risk-free interest rate; commodity futures contract;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:13/190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .