Two Sides of the Same Coin? Rebalancing and Inclusive Growth in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guanghua Wan & Ming Lu & Zhao Chen, 2007.
"Globalization And Regional Income Inequality: Empirical Evidence From Within China,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 53(1), pages 35-59, March.
- Wan, Guanghua & Lu, Ming & Chen, Zhao, 2006. "Globalization and Regional Income Inequality: Empirical evidence from within China," WIDER Working Paper Series 139, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Guanghua Wan & Zhangyue Zhou, 2005. "Income Inequality in Rural China: Regression-based Decomposition Using Household Data," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(1), pages 107-120, February.
- Jun Zhang, 2008. "Estimation of China's provincial capital stock (1952-2004) with applications," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 177-196.
- Fan, Shenggen & Kanbur, Ravi & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2008. "Regional Inequality In China: An Overview," Working Papers 51157, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Francesca Bastagli & David Coady & Sanjeev Gupta, 2012. "Income Inequality and Fiscal Policy (2nd Edition)," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 12/08R, International Monetary Fund.
- Chris Papageorgiou & Subir Lall & Florence Jaumotte, 2008. "Rising Income Inequality; Technology, or Trade and Financial Globalization?," IMF Working Papers 08/185, International Monetary Fund.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Inégalités et croissance en Chine : les deux faces d’une même pièce ?
by Martin Anota in D'un champ l'autre on 2015-04-03 04:03:35
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serhan Cevik & Carolina Correa-Caro, 2015. "Growing (Un)equal; Fiscal Policy and Income Inequality in China and BRIC+," IMF Working Papers 15/68, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; China; People's Republic of; Economic growth; Economic models; Economic reforms; Excess liquidity; Income distribution; Inclusive growth; Monetary policy; Poverty; Inequality; Rebalancing.; gini; gini index; measures of inequality; Personal Income and Wealth Distribution; Government Policy and Regulation; General; Rebalancing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:13/185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .