HEAT! A Bank Health Assessment Tool
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenichiro Kashiwase & Masahiro Nozaki & Kiichi Tokuoka, 2012. "Pension Reforms in Japan," IMF Working Papers 12/285, International Monetary Fund.
- Hitoshi Shigeoka, 2014.
"The Effect of Patient Cost Sharing on Utilization, Health, and Risk Protection,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(7), pages 2152-2184, July.
- Hitoshi Shigeoka, 2013. "The Effect of Patient Cost Sharing on Utilization, Health, and Risk Protection," NBER Working Papers 19726, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Valérie Paris & Marion Devaux & Lihan Wei, 2010. "Health Systems Institutional Characteristics: A Survey of 29 OECD Countries," OECD Health Working Papers 50, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial systems; Financial institutions; Capital adequacy; Banks; Bank soundness; Earnings; asset quality; Bank Health Index; HEAT!; heatmap; leverage; liquidity; banking; recapitalization; banking system; liquidity.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-09-26 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2013-09-26 (Central Banking)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:13/177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.