Recent Improvements to the Government Finance Statistics Yearbook Database in Response to Analytical Needs
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aldasoro, Iñaki & Seiferling, Mike, 2014.
"Vertical fiscal imbalances and the accumulation of government debt,"
SAFE Working Paper Series
61, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Inaki Aldasoro & Mike Seiferling, 2014. "Vertical Fiscal Imbalances and the Accumulation of Government Debt," IMF Working Papers 14/209, International Monetary Fund.
- Kotera, Go & Okada, Keisuke, 2015. "How Does Democratization Affect the Composition of Government Expenditure?," MPRA Paper 67085, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Bartolini & Agnese Sacchi & Simone Salotti & Raffaella Santolini, 2015. "Fiscal decentralisation in times of financial crises," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1506, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Petr Janský & Miroslav Palanský, 2016. "Fiscal decentralization and the shadow economy," WIDER Working Paper Series 172, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:145-159 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDatabases; Government Finance Statistics Yearbook; Government finance statistics; Public finance; government finance; accrual accounting; government revenue; General;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:13/15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .