Bank Funding in Central, Eastern and South Eastern Europe Post Lehman; A “New Normal”?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jérôme Vandenbussche & Ursula Vogel & Enrica Detragiache, 2015.
"Macroprudential Policies and Housing Prices: A New Database and Empirical Evidence for Central, Eastern, and Southeastern Europe,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 47(S1), pages 343-377, March.
- Jerome Vandenbussche & Ursula Vogel & Enrica Detragiache, 2012. "Macroprudential Policies and Housing Price; A New Database and Empirical Evidence for Central, Eastern, and Southeastern Europe," IMF Working Papers 12/303, International Monetary Fund.
- Musalem, Alberto R. & Impavido, Gregorio & Tressel, Thierry, 2001. "Contractual savings, capital markets, and firms'financing choices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2612, The World Bank.
- Brown, M. & Kirschenmann, K. & Ongena, S., 2009.
"Foreign Currency Loans - Demand or Supply Driven?,"
2009-78, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Brown, Martin & Kirschenmann, Karolin & Ongena, Steven, 2010. "Foreign Currency Loans - Demand or Supply Driven?," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 8, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Martin Brown & Karolin Kirschenmann & Steven Ongena, 2011. "Foreign Currency Loans - Demand or Supply Driven?," Working Papers 2011-02, Swiss National Bank.
- Brown, Martin & Kirschenmann, Karolin & Ongena, Steven, 2010. "Foreign Currency Loans - Demand or Supply Driven?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7952, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicolas E. Magud & Carmen M. Reinhart & Esteban R. Vesperoni, 2014.
"Capital Inflows, Exchange Rate Flexibility and Credit Booms,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 415-430, August.
- Nicolas E. Magud & Carmen M. Reinhart & Esteban R. Vesperoni, 2011. "Capital Inflows, Exchange Rate Flexibility, and Credit Booms," NBER Working Papers 17670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolas E Magud & Esteban Vesperoni & Carmen Reinhart, 2012. "Capital Inflows, Exchange Rate Flexibility, and Credit Booms," IMF Working Papers 12/41, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 2012. "Capital Inflows, Exchange Rate Flexibility, and Domestic Credit," MPRA Paper 51263, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Spadafora & Emidio Cocozza & Andrea Colabella, 2011. "The Impact of the Global Crisison South-Eastern Europe," IMF Working Papers 11/300, International Monetary Fund.
- Richard Hinz & Heinz P. Rudolph & Pablo Antolin & Juan Yermo, 2010. "Evaluating the Financial Performance of Pension Funds," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2405.
- Jesmin Rahman & Tianli Zhao, 2013. "Export Performance in Europe; What Do We Know from Supply Links?," IMF Working Papers 13/62, International Monetary Fund.
- Maria Abascal & Luis Carranza Ugarte & Mayte Ledo & Arnoldo Lopez Marmolejo, 2011. "Impact of Financial Regulation on Emerging Countries," Working Papers 1108, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Beltratti, Andrea & Paladino, Giovanna, 2013.
"Is M&A different during a crisis? Evidence from the European banking sector,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5394-5405.
- Beltratti, Andrea & Paladino, Giovanna, 2011. "Is M&A different during a crisis? Evidence from the European banking sector," MPRA Paper 35065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mishkin, Frederic S., 1999. "Lessons from the Tequila Crisis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 1521-1533, October.
- Gardó, Sándor & Martin, Reiner, 2010. "The impact of the global economic and financial crisis on central, eastern and south-eastern Europe: A stock-taking exercise," Occasional Paper Series 114, European Central Bank.
- Hyun Song Shin, 2012. "Global Banking Glut and Loan Risk Premium," IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 60(2), pages 155-192, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dan DUMITRIU, 2015. "The Impact of Financial Diplomacy and the Effects of Financial Crisis on Norwegian Firms' Capital," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 3(1), pages 171-186, March.
- repec:fau:fauart:v:67:y:2017:i:6:p:492-511 is not listed on IDEAS
- Inessa Love & Roberto Rocha & Erik Feyen & Samuel Munzele Maimbo & Raquel Letelier, 2014. "Who is to Blame: Foreign Ownership or Foreign Funding?," Working Papers 201423, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Feyen, Erik & Letelier, Raquel & Love, Inessa & Maimbo, Samuel Munzele & Rocha, Roberto, 2014. "The impact of funding models and foreign bank ownership on bank credit growth : is Central and Eastern Europe different ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6783, The World Bank.
- Erik Feyen, 2016. "Financial Crisis Transmission: Foreign Ownership vs. Foreign Funding?," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 6, pages 63-80, November.
- International Monetary Fund, 2016. "Republic of Slovenia; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 16/122, International Monetary Fund.
- Dušan Stojanović & Danilo Stojanović, 2015. "Excessive Credit Growth Or Catching Up Process: The Case Of Central, Eastern And Southeastern European Countries," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 60(206), pages 7-44, July - Se.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2014. "EME banking systems and regional financial integration," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 51.
- Ramon-Ballester, Francisco & Oláh, Zsolt & Dancsik, Bálint & Colabella, Andrea & Moder, Isabella & Shehu, Klodion & Maloku, Krenare & Vaskov, Mihajlo & Bozovic, Borko & Vlahovic, Ana & Vasilijev, Deja, 2015. "Financial stability challenges in EU candidate and potential candidate countries," Occasional Paper Series 164, European Central Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks; Eastern Europe; Central and Eastern Europe; External financing; International banking; Global Regulatory Agenda; Bank Funding; Deleveraging; subsidiaries; capital inflows; capital market; capital markets; domestic capital; Government Policy and Regulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:13/148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.