Inclusive Growth; An Application of the Social Opportunity Function to Selected African Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fosu, Augustin Kwasi, 2017.
"Growth, inequality, and poverty reduction in developing countries: Recent global evidence,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 306-336.
- Augustin Kwasi Fosu, 2011. "Growth, Inequality, and Poverty Reduction in Developing Countries: Recent Global Evidence," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-07, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Augustin Kwasi Fosu, 2011. "Growth, Inequality, and Poverty Reduction in Developing Countries: Recent Global Evidence," WIDER Working Paper Series 001, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Augustin Kwasi Fosu, 2011. "Growth, inequality, and poverty reduction in developing countries: recent global evidence," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 14711, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Mawuli Gaddah & Alistair Munro, 2011. "The Progressivity Of Health Care Services In Ghana," GRIPS Discussion Papers 11-14, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsInclusive growth; social opportunity curve; equity; education; school enrollment; access to education; education system; education for all; Health and Inequality; Education and Inequality; General; and equity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:13/139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .