Okun's Law; Fit at 50?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- KARGI, Bilal, 2014.
"Okun’s Law and Long Term Co-Integration Analysis for OECD Countries (1987-2012),"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 77-85.
- KARGI, Bilal, 2013. "Okun’s Law and Long Term Co-Integration Analysis for OECD Countries (1987-2012)," MPRA Paper 55700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Björn Brey & Matthias S. Hertweck, 2016.
"The extension of short-time work schemes during the Great Recession: A story of success?,"
Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz
2016-05, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Hertweck, Matthias Sebastian & Brey, Björn, 2016. "The Extension of Short-time Work Schemes during the Great Recession: A Story of Success?," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145795, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Durech, Richard & Minea, Alexandru & Mustea, Lavinia & Slusna, Lubica, 2014.
"Regional evidence on Okun's Law in Czech Republic and Slovakia,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 57-65.
- Richard Durech & Alexandru Minea & Lavinia Teodora Mustea & Lubica Slusna, 2014. "Regional evidence on Okun's Law in Czech Republic and Slovakia," Post-Print halshs-01019147, HAL.
- Zwickl, Klara & Disslbacher, Franziska & Stagl, Sigrid, 2016. "Work-sharing for a sustainable economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 246-253.
- Arayssi, Mahmoud, 2015. "Transparent rules for deposing central bankers," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 1-17.
- van Ours, Jan C., 2015. "The Great Recession was not so great," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 1-12.
- Sandrine Cazes & Sher Verick & Fares Al Hussami, 2013. "Why did unemployment respond so differently to the global financial crisis across countries? Insights from Okun’s Law," IZA Journal of Labor Policy, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Ryan W Herzog, 2013. "An Analysis of Okun's Law, the Natural Rate, and Voting Preferences for the 50 States," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(4), pages 2504-2517.
- Hawkins, Raymond J., 2017. "Macroeconomic susceptibility, inflation, and aggregate supply," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 469(C), pages 15-22.
- Antal, Miklós, 2014. "Green goals and full employment: Are they compatible?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 276-286.
- Richter, Kaspar & Witkowski, Bartosz, 2014. "Does growth generate jobs in Eastern Europe and Central Asia ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6759, The World Bank.
- Malikane, Christopher, 2012.
"The microfoundations of the Keynesian wage-price spiral,"
42921, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Nov 2012.
- Malikane, Christopher, 2012. "The Microfoundations of the Keynesian Wage-Price Spiral," MPRA Paper 42923, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Valadkhani, Abbas & Smyth, Russell, 2015. "Switching and asymmetric behaviour of the Okun coefficient in the US: Evidence for the 1948–2015 period," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 281-290.
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:3:y:2017:i:4:p:411-424 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wfo:monber:y:2018:i:1:p:53-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:118:y:2018:i:c:p:58-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:291-300 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cohen, Gail & Jalles, Joao Tovar & Loungani, Prakash & Marto, Ricardo, 2018.
"The long-run decoupling of emissions and output: Evidence from the largest emitters,"
Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 58-68.
- Gail Cohen & João Tovar Jalles & Prakash Loungani & Ricardo Marto, 2018. "The Long-Run Decoupling of Emissions and Output: Evidence from the Largest Emitters," IMF Working Papers 18/56, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsDeveloped countries; Cross country analysis; Economic models; Labor markets; Unemployment; United States; Unemploymnent; Okun’s law; Economic fluctuations; employment; recession; unemployment rate; jobless; Economic fluctuations.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:13/10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.