Spillover Effects of Exchange Rates; A Study of the Renminbi
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Mishra, Prachi & Subramanian, Arvind, 2012. "Spillover effects of exchange rates : a study of the Renminbi," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5989, The World Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Broda & David E. Weinstein, 2006.
"Globalization and the Gains From Variety,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 121(2), pages 541-585.
- Christian Broda & David E. Weinstein, 2004. "Globalization and the gains from variety," Staff Reports 180, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- David E. Weinstein & Christian Broda, 2004. "Globalization And The Gains From Variety," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 327, Econometric Society.
- David Weinstein & Christian Broda, 2004. "Globalization and the Gains from Variety," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 508, Econometric Society.
- David Weinstein & Christian Broda, 2004. "Globalization and the Gains from Variety," 2004 Meeting Papers 530, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christian Broda & David E. Weinstein, 2004. "Globalization and the Gains from Variety," NBER Working Papers 10314, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson, 2007.
"Disease and Development: The Effect of Life Expectancy on Economic Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 115(6), pages 925-985, December.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson, 2006. "Disease and Development: The Effect of Life Expectancy on Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 12269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789814749589_0001 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kristin J Forbes, 2002.
"How Do Large Depreciations Affect Firm Performance?,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 49(Special i), pages 214-238.
- Kristin J. Forbes, 2002. "How Do Large Depreciations Affect Firm Performance?," NBER Working Papers 9095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Forbes, Kristin, 2002. "How Do Large Depreciations Affect Firm Performance?," Working papers 4379-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Gordon H. Hanson & Raymond Robertson, 2010.
"China and the Manufacturing Exports of Other Developing Countries,"
NBER Chapters,in: China's Growing Role in World Trade, pages 137-159
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon H. Hanson & Raymond Robertson, 2008. "China and the Manufacturing Exports of Other Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 14497, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gita Gopinath & Oleg Itskhoki & Roberto Rigobon, 2010. "Currency Choice and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(1), pages 304-336, March.
- Morris Goldstein & Mohsin S. Khan, 2017. "Income and Price Effects in Foreign Trade," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: TRADE CURRENCIES AND FINANCE, chapter 1, pages 3-81 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Simon Johnson & Jonathan D Ostry & Arvind Subramanian, 2010. "Prospects for Sustained Growth in Africa: Benchmarking the Constraints," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 57(1), pages 119-171, April.
- Michael Peneder, "undated". "Intangible Investment and Human Resources. The New WIFO Taxonomy of Manufacturing Industries," WIFO Working Papers 114, WIFO.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shu, Chang & He, Dong & Cheng, Xiaoqiang, 2015.
"One currency, two markets: the renminbi's growing influence in Asia-Pacific,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 163-178.
- Chang Shu & Dong He & Xiaoqiang Cheng, 2014. "One Currency, Two Markets: The Renminbi's Growing Influence in Asia-Pacific," Working Papers 102014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Chang Shu & Dong He & Xiaoqiang Cheng, 2014. "One currency, two markets: the renminbi’s growing influence in Asia-Pacific," BIS Working Papers 446, Bank for International Settlements.
- Samba Mbaye, 2012.
"Beggar-thy-Neighbor Effects of Currency Undervaluation: Is China the Tip of the Iceberg?,"
- Samba MBAYE, 2012. "Beggar-thy-Neighbor Effects of Currency Undervaluation: Is China the Tip of the Iceberg?," Working Papers 201239, CERDI.
- Keddad, Benjamin, 2016. "How do the Renminbi and other East Asian currencies co-move?," MPRA Paper 83782, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:finana:v:56:y:2018:i:c:p:253-263 is not listed on IDEAS
- Allegret, Jean-Pierre & Sallenave, Audrey, 2014.
"The impact of real exchange rates adjustments on global imbalances: A multilateral approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 149-163.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Audrey Sallenave, 2014. "The impact of real exchange rates adjustments on global imbalances: a multilateral approach," Post-Print hal-01385910, HAL.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Tong, Hui, 2015. "Effects of renminbi appreciation on foreign firms: The role of processing exports," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 146-157.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Competition; Developing countries; Exchange rate adjustments; Exchange rates; Exports; Spillovers; spillover; exchange rate; exporter; exporters; real exchange rate; Country and Industry Studies of Trade; Economywide Country Studies: Asia including Middle East;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2012-04-23 (China)
- NEP-IFN-2012-04-23 (International Finance)
- NEP-INT-2012-04-23 (International Trade)
- NEP-MON-2012-04-23 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:12/88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.