Trade and Financial Spilloveron Hong Kong SAR from a Downturn in Europe and Mainland China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peltonen, Tuomas A. & Sousa, Ricardo M. & Vansteenkiste, Isabel S., 2012.
"Wealth effects in emerging market economies,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 155-166.
- Peltonen, Tuomas & Sousa, Ricardo M. & Vansteenkiste, Isabel, 2009. "Wealth effects in emerging market economies," Working Paper Series 1000, European Central Bank.
- Tuomas A. Peltonen & Ricardo M. Sousa & Isabel S. Vansteenkiste, 2009. "Wealth Effects in Emerging Market Economies," NIPE Working Papers 4/2009, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:anture:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crisis; Europe; Exports; External shocks; Banks; China; International trade; Fiscal policy; Global Financial Crisis 2008-2009; Hong Kong SAR; Spillovers; Macroeconomic Interdependence; Growth; Global VAR; Applied General Equilibrium Model; Simulation; financial system; lending; portfolio; financial distress; Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models: Time-Series Models; Mathematical Methods and Programming: General; Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models; Open Economy Macroeconomics; Economic Growth of Open Economies; Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance: Forecasting and Simulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2012-04-23 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2012-04-23 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:12/81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .