Trade and Financial Spilloveron Hong Kong SAR from a Downturn in Europe and Mainland China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peltonen, Tuomas A. & Sousa, Ricardo M. & Vansteenkiste, Isabel S., 2012.
"Wealth effects in emerging market economies,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 155-166.
- Peltonen, Tuomas & Sousa, Ricardo M. & Vansteenkiste, Isabel, 2009. "Wealth effects in emerging market economies," Working Paper Series 1000, European Central Bank.
- Tuomas A. Peltonen & Ricardo M. Sousa & Isabel S. Vansteenkiste, 2009. "Wealth Effects in Emerging Market Economies," NIPE Working Papers 4/2009, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:anture:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crisis; Europe; Exports; External shocks; Banks; China; International trade; Fiscal policy; Global Financial Crisis 2008-2009; Hong Kong SAR; Spillovers; Macroeconomic Interdependence; Growth; Global VAR; Applied General Equilibrium Model; Simulation; financial system; lending; portfolio; financial distress; Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models: Time-Series Models; Mathematical Methods and Programming: General; Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models; Open Economy Macroeconomics; Economic Growth of Open Economies; Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance: Forecasting and Simulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2012-04-23 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2012-04-23 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:12/81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.