BRICs’ Philosophies for Development Financing and their Implications for LICs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cassimon, Danny & Claessens, Stijn & Campenhout, Bjorn van, 2007.
"Empirical Evidence on the New International Aid Architecture,"
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Göttingen 2007
2, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Stijn Claessens & Danny Cassimon, 2007. "Empirical evidence on the new international aid architecture," WEF Working Papers 0026, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Danny Cassimon & Stijn Claessens & Bjorn Van Campenhout, 2007. "Empirical Evidence on the New International Aid Architecture," IMF Working Papers 07/277, International Monetary Fund.
- Christopher S. Adam & David L. Bevan, 2006.
"Aid and the Supply Side: Public Investment, Export Performance, and Dutch Disease in Low-Income Countries,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 20(2), pages 261-290.
- Christopher Adam & David Bevan, 2004. "Aid and the Supply Side: Public Investment, Export Performance and Dutch Disease in Low Income Countries," Economics Series Working Papers 201, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Stephane Straub, 2011.
"Infrastructure and Development: A Critical Appraisal of the Macro-level Literature,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(5), pages 683-708.
- Stephane Straub, 2007. "Infrastructure and Development: A Critical Appraisal of the Macro-level Literature," ESE Discussion Papers 178, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Straub, Stephane, 2008. "Infrastructure and development : a critical appraisal of the macro level literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4590, The World Bank.
- Alemayehu Geda & Atnafu Meskel, 2008. "China and India's Growth Surge: Is it a curse or blessing for Africa? The Case of Manufactured Exports," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 20(2), pages 247-272.
- Juliet Elu & Gregory Price, 2010. "Does China Transfer Productivity Enhancing Technology to Sub-Saharan Africa? Evidence from Manufacturing Firms," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 22(S1), pages 587-598.
- Nkunde Mwase, 2011. "Determinants of Development Financing Flows From Brazil, Russia, India, and China to Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 11/255, International Monetary Fund.
- Thierry Tressel & Alessandro Prati, 2006. "Aid Volatility and Dutch Disease; Is There a Role for Macroeconomic Policies?," IMF Working Papers 06/145, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dreher, Axel & Fuchs, Andreas & Hodler, Roland & Parks, Bradley C. & Raschky, Paul A. & Tierney, Michael J., 2015.
"Aid on Demand: African Leaders and the Geography of China's Foreign Assistance,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10704, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Axel Dreher & Andreas Fuchs & Roland Hodler & Bradley C. Parks & Paul A. Raschky & Michael J. Tierney, 2016. "Aid on Demand: African Leaders and the Geography of China's Foreign Assistance," Development Working Papers 400, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 13 Sep 2016.
- Fuchs, Andreas & Dreher, Axel & Hodler, Roland & Parks, Bradley C. & Raschky, Paul, 2015. "Aid on Demand: African Leaders and the Geography of China s Foreign Assistance," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112838, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Axel Dreher & Andreas Fuchs & Roland Hodler & Bradley C. Parks & Paul A. Raschky & Michael J. Tierney, 2015. "Aid on Demand: African Leaders and the Geography of China's Foreign Assistance," CESifo Working Paper Series 5439, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ekor, Maxwell & Adeniyi, Oluwatosin & Saka, Jimoh, 2015. "Trade Intensity Analysis of South Africa-BRIC Economic Relations," MPRA Paper 82632, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Zharikov, 2016. "The Effectiveness of Direct Trade between China and Near-Border Subjects of the Russian Federation," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 189-200.
- Ndambendia, Houdou, 2015. "Africa trade and investment with BRIC nations in a changing economic landscape: the role of China," MPRA Paper 71675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Austin Strange & Bradley Parks & Michael J. Tierney & Andreas Fuchs & Axel Dreher & Vijaya Ramachandran, 2013. "China’s Development Finance to Africa: A Media-Based Approach to Data Collection," Working Papers 323, Center for Global Development.
- Ali Mehdi, 2015. "Articulating a Vision for a Progressive BRICS Development Bank," Working Papers id:7128, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Conditionality; Debt; Development assistance; Brazil; Aid; India; Low-income developing countries; International finance; Russian Federation; BRICs; Russia; Institutions; LICs; development financing; debt sustainability; debt relief; public investment; commodity prices; History Of Thought: - Individuals; Development Planning And Policy; Comparative Economic Systems;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:12/74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .