An Integrated Framework for Financial Positions and Flowson a From-Whom-To-Whom Basis; Concepts, Status, and Prospects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael G. Palumbo & Jonathan A. Parker, 2009.
"The Integrated Financial and Real System of National Accounts for the United States: Does It Presage the Financial Crisis?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 80-86, May.
- Michael G. Palumbo & Jonathan A. Parker, 2009. "The Integrated Financial and Real System of National Accounts for the United States: Does It Presage the Financial Crisis?," NBER Working Papers 14663, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McAdam, Peter & Jellema, Tjeerd & Keuning, Steven & Mink, Reimund, 2004. "Developing a euro area accounting matrix: issues and applications," Working Paper Series 356, European Central Bank.
- Brad Setser & Nouriel Roubini & Christian Keller & Mark Allen & Christoph B. Rosenberg, 2002. "A Balance Sheet Approach to Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers 02/210, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luiza Antoun de Almeida, 2015. "A Network Analysis of Sectoral Accounts; Identifying Sectoral Interlinkages in G-4 Economies," IMF Working Papers 15/111, International Monetary Fund.
- Isabel Lavrador & Romana Peronaci & Nuno Silva, 2013. "Security-by-security data on holdings of securities: the importance for national and euro area accounts," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Proceedings of the Sixth IFC Conference on "Statistical issues and activities in a changing environment", Basel, 28-29 August 2012., volume 36, pages 434-443 Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial sector; Balance sheets; Data collection; National accounts; Flow of funds; Statistics; financial flows; financial accounts; balance sheet approach; financial instruments; central bank; financial assets; financial corporations; monetary fund; Methodology for Collecting; Estimating; and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Financial Positions; General Aggregative Models;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-21 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:12/57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.