An Integrated Framework for Financial Positions and Flowson a From-Whom-To-Whom Basis; Concepts, Status, and Prospects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael G. Palumbo & Jonathan A. Parker, 2009.
"The Integrated Financial and Real System of National Accounts for the United States: Does It Presage the Financial Crisis?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 80-86, May.
- Michael G. Palumbo & Jonathan A. Parker, 2009. "The Integrated Financial and Real System of National Accounts for the United States: Does It Presage the Financial Crisis?," NBER Working Papers 14663, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McAdam, Peter & Jellema, Tjeerd & Keuning, Steven & Mink, Reimund, 2004. "Developing a euro area accounting matrix: issues and applications," Working Paper Series 356, European Central Bank.
- Brad Setser & Nouriel Roubini & Christian Keller & Mark Allen & Christoph B. Rosenberg, 2002. "A Balance Sheet Approach to Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers 02/210, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luiza Antoun de Almeida, 2015. "A Network Analysis of Sectoral Accounts; Identifying Sectoral Interlinkages in G-4 Economies," IMF Working Papers 15/111, International Monetary Fund.
- Isabel Lavrador & Romana Peronaci & Nuno Silva, 2013. "Security-by-security data on holdings of securities: the importance for national and euro area accounts," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Proceedings of the Sixth IFC Conference on "Statistical issues and activities in a changing environment", Basel, 28-29 August 2012., volume 36, pages 434-443 Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial sector; Balance sheets; Data collection; National accounts; Flow of funds; Statistics; financial flows; financial accounts; balance sheet approach; financial instruments; central bank; financial assets; financial corporations; monetary fund; Methodology for Collecting; Estimating; and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Financial Positions; General Aggregative Models;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-21 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:12/57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .