Inclusive Growth, Institutions, and the Underground Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Friedrich Schneider & Andreas Buehn & Claudio Montenegro, 2010. "New Estimates for the Shadow Economies all over the World," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 443-461.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial sector; Economic growth; Developing countries; Fund role; Governance; Shadow economy; Tax evasion; Underground economy; Taxation; institutions; law; property rights; regulatory burden; institutional development; income tax rate; Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity: General;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2012-03-21 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-DEV-2012-03-21 (Development)
- NEP-IUE-2012-03-21 (Informal & Underground Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:12/47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .