An Assessment of Malaysian Monetary Policy During the Global Financial Crisis of 2008-09
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vasco Cúrdia, 2005. "Monetary Policy under Sudden Stops," International Finance 0510025, EconWPA, revised 19 Dec 2005.
- Subir Lall & Selim Elekdag & Harun Alp, 2012. "Did Korean Monetary Policy Help Soften the Impact of the Global Financial Crisis of 2008-2009?," IMF Working Papers 12/5, International Monetary Fund.
- Javier García-Cicco, 2010. "Estimating Models for Monetary Policy Analysis in Emerging Countries," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 561, Central Bank of Chile.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Alejandro Izquierdo & Luis-Fernando Mejía, 2004.
"On the empirics of Sudden Stops: the relevance of balance-sheet effects,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jun.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Alejandro Izquierdo & Luis-Fernando Mejia, 2004. "On the Empirics of Sudden Stops: The Relevance of Balance-Sheet Effects," NBER Working Papers 10520, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Alejandro Izquierdo & Luis Fernando Mejía, 2004. "On the Empirics of Sudden Stops: The Relevance of Balance-Sheet Effects," Research Department Publications 4367, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Alejandro Izquierdo & Luis Fernando Mejía, 2004. "On the Empirics of Sudden Stops: The Relevance of Balance-Sheet Effects," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1485, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Elekdag, Selim & Tchakarov, Ivan, 2007. "Balance sheets, exchange rate policy, and welfare," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 3986-4015, December.
- Roberto Motto & Massimo Rostagno & Lawrence J. Christiano, 2010. "Financial Factors in Economic Fluctuations," 2010 Meeting Papers 141, Society for Economic Dynamics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean Pierre Allegret, 2012.
"Responses of Monetary Authorities in Emerging Economies to International Financial Crises: What Do We Really know?,"
European Research Studies Journal,
European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 3-32.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret, 2012. "Responses of Monetary Authorities in Emerging Economies to International Financial Crises: What Do We Really Know?," Post-Print hal-01385893, HAL.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret, 2012. "Responses of monetary authorities in emerging economies to international financial crises: what do we really know?," Post-Print hal-01411622, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral banking; Economic models; Exchange rate regimes; Monetary policy; Exchange rate depreciation; Emerging markets; Financial crises; Financial crisis; Malaysia; Interest rate reductions; Flexible exchange rates; Global Financial Crisis 2008-2009; Sudden stops; financial accelerator; Bayesian estimation; DSGE model; exchange rate; exchange rate regime; exchange rate flexibility; fixed exchange rate regime; Bayesian Analysis; And The Supply Of Money And Credit;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2012-03-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-03-08 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2012-03-08 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:12/35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .