Global Bonding; Do U.S. Bond and Equity Spillovers Dominate Global Financial Markets?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Quah, Danny, 1989.
"The Dynamic Effects of Aggregate Demand and Supply Disturbances,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 655-673, September.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Danny Quah, 1988. "The Dynamic Effects of Aggregate Demand and Supply Disturbance," Working papers 497, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Danny Quah, 1988. "The Dynamic Effects of Aggregate Demand and Supply Disturbances," NBER Working Papers 2737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uhlig, Harald, 2005.
"What are the effects of monetary policy on output? Results from an agnostic identification procedure,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 381-419, March.
- Uhlig, H.F.H.V.S., 1999. "What are the Effects of Monetary Policy on Output? Results from an Agnostic Identification Procedure," Discussion Paper 1999-28, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Uhlig, Harald, 1999. "What are the Effects of Monetary Policy on Output? Results from an Agnostic Identification Procedure," CEPR Discussion Papers 2137, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Andrew Swiston, 2009.
"Foreign Entanglements: Estimating the Source and Size of Spillovers Across Industrial Countries,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 56(2), pages 353-383, June.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Andrew J Swiston, 2007. "Foreign Entanglements; Estimating the Source and Size of Spillovers Across Industrial Countries," IMF Working Papers 07/182, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Ehrmann & Marcel Fratzscher & Roberto Rigobon, 2011.
"Stocks, bonds, money markets and exchange rates: measuring international financial transmission,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(6), pages 948-974, September.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Fratzscher, Marcel & Rigobon, Roberto, 2005. "Stocks, bonds, money markets and exchange rates: measuring international financial transmission," Working Paper Series 452, European Central Bank.
- Michael Ehrmann & Marcel Fratzscher & Roberto Rigobon, 2005. "Stocks, Bonds, Money Markets and Exchange Rates: Measuring International Financial Transmission," NBER Working Papers 11166, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Youta Ishii, 2008. "International transmissions in US-Japanese stock markets," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(15), pages 1193-1200.
- Lanne, Markku & Lütkepohl, Helmut & Maciejowska, Katarzyna, 2010.
"Structural vector autoregressions with Markov switching,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 121-131, February.
- Markku Lanne & Helmut Luetkepohl & Katarzyna Maciejowska, 2009. "Structural Vector Autoregressions with Markov Switching," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/06, European University Institute.
- Yang, Jian, 2005. "International bond market linkages: a structural VAR analysis," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 39-54, January.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Andrew Swiston, 2010.
"The Ties that Bind: Measuring International Bond Spillovers Using Inflation-Indexed Bond Yields,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 57(2), pages 366-406, June.
- Andrew J Swiston & Tamim Bayoumi, 2007. "The Ties that Bind; Measuring International Bond Spillovers Using Inflation-Indexed Bond Yields," IMF Working Papers 07/128, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecosys:v:42:y:2018:i:1:p:3-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Truman, Edwin M., 2014.
"The Federal Reserve engages the world (1970-2000): an insider's narrative of the transition to managed floating and financial turbulence,"
Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper
210, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Edwin M. Truman, 2014. "The Federal Reserve Engages the World (1970-2000): An Insider's Narrative of the Transition to Managed Floating and Financial Turbulence," Working Paper Series WP14-5, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsExternal shocks; Europe; Bond markets; International financial markets; International capital markets; Japan; Spillovers; United Kingdom; United States; Identification; international financial linkages; bond; equity markets; bond yields; financial markets; Estimation; Time-Series Models; General;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:12/298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .