Pension Reforms in Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kiichi Tokuoka, 2012. "Intergenerational Implications of Fiscal Consolidation in Japan," IMF Working Papers 12/197, International Monetary Fund.
- Jonathan Gruber & David A. Wise, 2004.
"Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Micro-Estimation,"
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number grub04-1, June.
- Jonathan Gruber & David A. Wise, 2002. "Social Security Programs and Retirement Around the World: Micro Estimation," NBER Working Papers 9407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jens Arnold, 2008. "Do Tax Structures Affect Aggregate Economic Growth?: Empirical Evidence from a Panel of OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 643, OECD Publishing.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Mauricio Soto & Alex Golub-Sass, 2008. "Will People Be Healthy Enough to Work Longer?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2008-11, Center for Retirement Research, revised Aug 2008.
- Boris Cournède & Frédéric Gonand, 2006. "Restoring Fiscal Sustainability in the Euro Area: Raise Taxes or Curb Spending?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 520, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elif C Arbatli & Csaba Feher & Jack J Ree & Ikuo Saito & Mauricio Soto, 2016. "Automatic Adjustment Mechanisms in Asian Pension Systems?," IMF Working Papers 16/242, International Monetary Fund.
- Randall S. Jones & Satoshi Urasawa, 2013. "Restoring Japan's Fiscal Sustainability," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1050, OECD Publishing.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:9:y:2017:i:c:p:156-171 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heller, Peter S., 2015. "The Challenge of an Aged Population: Lessons to be drawn from Japan's Experience," CIS Discussion paper series 651, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Randall S. Jones & Kohei Fukawa, 2015. "Achieving Fiscal Consolidation while Promoting Social Cohesion in Japan," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1262, OECD Publishing.
- Brieuc Monfort, 2015. "Can Increased Public Expenditure Efficiency Contribute to the Consolidation of Public Finances in Japan?," Working Papers halshs-01548620, HAL.
- Masahiro Nozaki & Kenichiro Kashiwase & Ikuo Saito, 2014. "Health Spending in Japan; Macro-Fiscal Implications and Reform Options," IMF Working Papers 14/142, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal consolidation; Japan; Fiscal policy; Government expenditures; Pension reforms; Social security; pension reform; pension; basic pension; pension benefit; pension benefits; life expectancy; Social Security and Public Pensions; Demographic Trends and Forecasts;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:12/285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .