Managing Non-Core Liabilities and Leverage of the Banking System; A Building Block for Macroprudential Policy Making in Korea
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Burcu Aydin & Engin Volkan, 2011. "Incorporating Financial Stability in Inflation Targeting Frameworks," IMF Working Papers 11/224, International Monetary Fund.
- Burcu Aydin & Myeongsuk Kim & Ho-Seong Moon, 2011. "Financial Linkages Across Korean Banks," IMF Working Papers 11/201, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergey Nadtochiy & Mykhaylo Shkolnikov, 2017. "Particle systems with singular interaction through hitting times: application in systemic risk modeling," Papers 1705.00691, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsBanking systems; Debt; Central banks and their policies; Economic models; Monetary policy; Korea; Republic of; Systemic risk; Macroprudential Policies; Macroprudential Model; banking; banking system; macroeconomic policies; capital adequacy; General Financial Markets: Government Policy and Regulation; Financial Institutions and Services: Government Policy and Regulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2012-03-08 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2012-03-08 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2012-03-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-03-08 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:12/27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.