Managing Non-Core Liabilities and Leverage of the Banking System; A Building Block for Macroprudential Policy Making in Korea
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Burcu Aydin & Engin Volkan, 2011. "Incorporating Financial Stability in Inflation Targeting Frameworks," IMF Working Papers 11/224, International Monetary Fund.
- Burcu Aydin & Myeongsuk Kim & Ho-Seong Moon, 2011. "Financial Linkages Across Korean Banks," IMF Working Papers 11/201, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergey Nadtochiy & Mykhaylo Shkolnikov, 2017. "Particle systems with singular interaction through hitting times: application in systemic risk modeling," Papers 1705.00691, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsBanking systems; Debt; Central banks and their policies; Economic models; Monetary policy; Korea; Republic of; Systemic risk; Macroprudential Policies; Macroprudential Model; banking; banking system; macroeconomic policies; capital adequacy; General Financial Markets: Government Policy and Regulation; Financial Institutions and Services: Government Policy and Regulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2012-03-08 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2012-03-08 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2012-03-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-03-08 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:12/27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .