The Spillover Effects of a Downturn in China’s Real Estate Investment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Boivin & Marc P. Giannoni, 2007. "Global Forces and Monetary Policy Effectiveness," NBER Chapters,in: International Dimensions of Monetary Policy, pages 429-478 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Jean Boivin & Piotr Eliasz, 2005. "Measuring the Effects of Monetary Policy: A Factor-Augmented Vector Autoregressive (FAVAR) Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 120(1), pages 387-422.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cashin, Paul & Mohaddes, Kamiar & Raissi, Mehdi, 2017.
"China's slowdown and global financial market volatility: Is world growth losing out?,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 164-175.
- Cashin, Paul & Mohaddes, Kamiar & Raissi, Mehdi, 2016. "China’s slowdown and global financial market volatility: is world growth losing out?," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 270, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Paul Cashin & Kamiar Mohaddes & Mehdi Raissi, 2016. "China's Slowdown and Global Financial Market Volatility; Is World Growth Losing Out?," IMF Working Papers 16/63, International Monetary Fund.
- Paul Cashin & Kamiar Mohaddes & Mehdi Raissi, 2016. "China’s Slowdown and Global Financial Market Volatility: Is World Growth Losing Out?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1618, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Paul Cashin & Kamiar Mohaddes & Mehdi Raissi, 2016. "China’s slowdown and global financial market volatility: Is world growth losing out?," CAMA Working Papers 2016-57, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Gauvin, Ludovic & Rebillard, Cyril, 2013.
"Towards Recoupling? Assessing the Impact of a Chinese Hard Landing on Commodity Exporters: Results from Conditional Forecast in a GVAR Model,"
65457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ludovic Gauvin & Cyril Rebillard, 2015. "Towards Recoupling? Assessing the Global Impact of a Chinese Hard Landing through Trade and Commodity Price Channels," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-21, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- L. Gauvin & C. Rebillard, 2015. "Towards Recoupling? Assessing the Global Impact of a Chinese Hard Landing through Trade and Commodity Price Channels," Working papers 562, Banque de France.
- Kose,Ayhan & Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte & Ye,Lei Sandy & Islamaj,Ergys, 2017.
"Weakness in investment growth : causes, implications and policy responses,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
7990, The World Bank.
- Islamaj, Ergys & Kose, Ayhan & Ohnsorge, Franziska & Ye, Lei Sandy, 2017. "Weakness in Investment Growth: Causes, Implications and Policy Responses," CEPR Discussion Papers 11886, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Franziska Ohnsorge & Lei Sandy Ye & Ergys Islamaj, 2017. "Weakness in investment growth: Causes, implications and policy responses," CAMA Working Papers 2017-19, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Franziska Ohnsorge & Lei Sandy Ye & Ergys Islamaj, 2017. "Weakness in Investment Growth: Causes, Implications and Policy Responses," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1707, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:248-260 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank Group, 2017. "Global Economic Prospects, January 2017," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 25823.
- Andritzky, Jochen & Kassner, Bernhard & Reuter, Wolf Heinrich, 2016. "Propagation of changes in demand through international trade: Case study China," Working Papers 10/2016, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- Anna Sznajderska, 2017. "The role of China in the world economy: evidence from global VAR model," NBP Working Papers 270, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:28422 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Investment; Spillovers; Real estate investment; FAVAR; real estate; bond; bond spread; stock market; Globalization: Macroeconomic Impacts; Comparative Studies of Countries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:12/266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.