Performance of Publicly Listed Chilean Firms During the 2008-2009 Global Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raddatz, Claudio, 2006.
"Liquidity needs and vulnerability to financial underdevelopment,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 677-722, June.
- Raddatz, Claudio, 2003. "Liquidity needs and vulnerability to financial udnerdevelopment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3161, The World Bank.
- Claessens, Stijn & Tong, Hui & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2012.
"From the financial crisis to the real economy: Using firm-level data to identify transmission channels,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 375-387.
- Stijn Claessens & Hui Tong & Shang-Jin Wei, 2011. "From the Financial Crisis to the Real Economy: Using Firm-level Data to Identify Transmission Channels," NBER Chapters,in: Global Financial Crisis National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stijn Claessens & Hui Tong & Shang-Jin Wei, 2011. "From the Financial Crisis to the Real Economy: Using Firm-level Data to Identify Transmission Channels," NBER Working Papers 17360, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aisen, Ari & Álvarez, Roberto & Sagner, Andrés & Turén, Javier, 2013.
"Credit contraction and international trade: Evidence from Chilean exporters,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 212-224.
- Ari Aisen & Roberto Álvarez & Andrés Sagner & Javier Turén, 2011. "Credit Contraction and International Trade: Evidence from Chilean Exporters," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 639, Central Bank of Chile.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Álvarez, Roberto & Sáez, Camila, 2014. "“Post financial crisis and exports expansion: Micro-evidence from Chilean exporters”," MPRA Paper 60637, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsChile; Corporate sector; External financing; Financial crisis; International trade; firms; foreign currency; aggregate demand; external finance; General;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:12/261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .