Oil and the World Economy; Some Possible Futures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles A. S. Hall & Stephen Balogh & David J.R. Murphy, 2009. "What is the Minimum EROI that a Sustainable Society Must Have?," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Benes, Jaromir & Chauvet, Marcelle & Kamenik, Ondra & Kumhof, Michael & Laxton, Douglas & Mursula, Susanna & Selody, Jack, 2015. "The future of oil: Geology versus technology," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 207-221.
- Ayres, Robert U., 2007. "On the practical limits to substitution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 115-128, February.
- Ayres, Robert U. & Warr, Benjamin, 2005. "Accounting for growth: the role of physical work," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 181-209, June.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Jordi Gali, 2007.
"The Macroeconomic Effects of Oil Shocks: Why are the 2000s So Different from the 1970s?,"
NBER Working Papers
13368, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanchard, Olivier J & Galí, Jordi, 2008. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Oil Shocks: Why are the 2000s so Different from the 1970s?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6631, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sorrell, Steve & Miller, Richard & Bentley, Roger & Speirs, Jamie, 2010. "Oil futures: A comparison of global supply forecasts," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 4990-5003, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gissela Landa & Frédéric Reynés & Ivan Islas & François-Xavier Bellock & Fabio Grazi, 2015. "Double Dividend of Low-carbon Growth in Mexico: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Assessment," Sciences Po publications 2015-09, Sciences Po.
- Kümmel, Reiner & Lindenberger, Dietmar & Weiser, Florian, 2015. "The economic power of energy and the need to integrate it with energy policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 833-843.
- Malmaeus, J. Mikael & Alfredsson, Eva C., 2017. "Potential Consequences on the Economy of Low or No Growth - Short and Long Term Perspectives," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 57-64.
- Martin de Wit & Matthew Kuperus Heun & Douglas J Crookes, 2013. "An overview of salient factors, relationships and values to support integrated energy-economic systems dynamic modelling," Working Papers 02/2013, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Elekdag, Selim & Muir, Dirk & Wu, Yiqun, 2015.
"Trade linkages, balance sheets, and spillovers: The Germany-Central European Supply Chain,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 374-387.
- Selim Elekdag & Dirk V Muir, 2013. "Trade Linkages, Balance Sheets, and Spillovers; The Germany-Central European Supply Chain," IMF Working Papers 13/210, International Monetary Fund.
- Landa Rivera, Gissela & Reynès, Frédéric & Islas Cortes, Ivan & Bellocq, François-Xavier & Grazi, Fabio, 2016.
"Towards a low carbon growth in Mexico: Is a double dividend possible? A dynamic general equilibrium assessment,"
Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 314-327.
- Gissela Landa & Frédéric Reynés & Ivan Islas & François-Xavier Bellock & Fabio Grazi, 2015. "Toward a low carbon growth in Mexico : is a double dividend possible ? A dynamic general equilibrium assessment," Sciences Po publications 2015-23, Sciences Po.
- Gissela Landa & Frédéric Reynés & Ivan Islas & François-Xavier Bellock & Fabio Grazi, 2015.
"Toward a low carbon growth in Mexico : is a double dividend possible ? A dynamic general equilibrium assessment,"
Sciences Po publications
2015-23, Sciences Po.
- Gissela Landa & Frederic Raynes & Ivan Islas & François-Xavier Bellocq & Fabio Grazi, 2015. "Toward a low carbon growth in Mexico : is a double dividend possible ? A dynamic general equilibrium assessment," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2015-24, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Boufateh, Talel & Ajmi, Ahdi Noomen & El Montasser, Ghassen & Issaoui, Fakhri, 2013. "Dynamic relationship between energy consumption and income in Tunisia: A SVECM approach," MPRA Paper 44539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand; External shocks; Exhaustible resources; Economic models; Oil depletion; Fossil fuels; Price elasticity; Oil production; Oil prices; Supply; Hubbert’s Peak; externalities; oil exporters; exporters; oil importers; world economy; Bayesian Analysis; Forecasting and Other Model Applications; Demand and Supply; Exhaustible Resources and Economic Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:12/256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.