Financing Growth in the WAEMU Through the Regional Securities Market; Past Successes and Current Challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thorsten Beck & Samuel Munzele Maimbo & Issa Faye & Thouraya Triki, 2011. "Financing Africa : Through the Crisis and Beyond," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2355.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dennis Essers & Hans J. Blommestein & Danny Cassimon & Perla Ibarlucea Flores, 2016.
"Local Currency Bond Market Development in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Stock-Taking Exercise and Analysis of Key Drivers,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(5), pages 1167-1194, May.
- Essers, Dennis & Blommestein, Hans & Cassimon, Danny & Ibarlucea Flores, Perla, 2014. "Local currency bond market development in Sub-Saharan Africa: a stock-taking exercise and analysis of key drivers," IOB Working Papers 2014.08, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Essers, Dennis & Blommestein, Hans & Cassimon, Danny & Ibarlucea Flores, Perla, 2015. "Local currency bond market development in Sub-Saharan Africa: A stock-taking exercise and analysis of key drivers," MPRA Paper 65320, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2015.
- Danny Cassimon & Dennis Essers & Karel Verbeke, 2015. "What to do after the clean slate? Post-relief public debt sustainability and management," BeFinD Working Papers 0103, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- repec:nam:befdwp:3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ermal Hitaj & Yasin Kursat Onder, 2013. "Fiscal Discipline in WAEMU; Rules, Institutions, and Markets," IMF Working Papers 13/216, International Monetary Fund.
- Yibin Mu & Peter Phelps & Janet Gale Stotsky, 2013. "Bond Markets in Africa," IMF Working Papers 13/12, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Mbate, 2013.
"Domestic Debt, Private Sector Credit and Economic Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 25(4), pages 434-446.
- Michael Mbate, 2013. "Domestic Debt, Private Sector Credit and Economic Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 25(4), pages 434-446, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic integration; Bonds; Economic growth; Debt; Commercial banks; Securities markets; West Africa; West African Economic and Monetary Union; WAEMU; bond market; yield curve; principal component analysis; bond; securities market; t-bonds; Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:12/249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .