Ukraine Gas Pricing Policy; Distributional Consequences of Tariff Increases
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lutz Kilian, 2008. "The Economic Effects of Energy Price Shocks," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 46(4), pages 871-909, December.
- Bentzen, Jan & Engsted, Tom, 1993. "Short- and long-run elasticities in energy demand : A cointegration approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 9-16, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Plante, Michael, 2014.
"The long-run macroeconomic impacts of fuel subsidies,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 129-143.
- Plante, Michael D., 2013. "The long–run macroeconomic impacts of fuel subsidies," Working Papers 1303, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Michael Plante, 2013. "The Long-Run Macroeconomic Impacts of Fuel Subsidies," Caepr Working Papers 2013-002, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Krauss, Alexander, 2016. "How natural gas tariff increases can influence poverty: results, measurement constraints and bias," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68496, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Krauss, Alexander, 2016. "How natural gas tariff increases can influence poverty: Results, measurement constraints and bias," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 244-254.
- Grainger,Corbett Alden & Zhang,Fan & Schreiber,Andrew William, 2015. "Distributional impacts of energy cross-subsidization in transition economies : evidence from Belarus," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7385, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic models; Consumption; Demand; Natural gas; Pricing policy; Subsidies; Tariffs; Ukraine; government expenditure and related policies; welfare; social assistance; gas consumption; gas demand; gas imports; gas pricing policy; welfare.; General;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:12/247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .