Natural Disasters; Mitigating Impact, Managing Risks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Fomby & Yuki Ikeda & Norman V. Loayza, 2013. "The Growth Aftermath Of Natural Disasters," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(3), pages 412-434, April.
- Stéphane Hallegatte & Valentin Przyluski, 2010. "The Economics of Natural Disasters," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 11(2), pages 14-24, July.
- Rodney Ramcharan, 2005. "Cataclysms and Currencies; Does the Exchange Rate Regime Matter for Real Shocks?," IMF Working Papers 05/85, International Monetary Fund.
- Rodney Ramcharan, 2005. "How Big Are the Benefits of Economic Diversification? Evidence from Earthquakes," IMF Working Papers 05/48, International Monetary Fund.
- Tobias N. Rasmussen, 2004. "Macroeconomic Implications of Natural Disasters in the Caribbean," IMF Working Papers 04/224, International Monetary Fund.
- Melecky, Martin & Raddatz, Claudio, 2011. "How do governments respond after catastrophes ? natural-disaster shocks and the fiscal stance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5564, The World Bank.
- Régis Barnichon, 2008. "International Reserves and Self-Insurance against External Shocks," IMF Working Papers 08/149, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- International Monetary Fund, 2015. "Haiti; Ex Post Assessment of Longer-Term Engagement," IMF Staff Country Reports 15/4, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:1072-:d:139534 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oscar Rodríguez-Espíndola & Juan Gaytán, 2015. "Scenario-based preparedness plan for floods," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 76(2), pages 1241-1262, March.
- Floriza Gennari & Diana Arango & Anne-Marie Urban & Jennifer McCleary-Sills, 2015.
"Violence Against Women and Girls : Disaster Risk Management Brief
[Guía de recursos sobre la violencia contra las mujeres y las niñas : nota sectorial de gestión del riesgo de desastres]," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21093, The World Bank.
- Palmer, Carolyn, 2014. "'Flood and fire and famine': Tax policy lessons from the Australian responses to natural disasters," Working Paper Series 3718, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
More about this item
KeywordsDisaster aid; Economic growth; Emergency assistance; Risk management; Fund role; Fund facilities; natural disasters; self-insurance; contingent financing; buffers; disaster; disasters; natural disaster; earthquake; International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions; Environment and Growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:12/245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .