Tests of German Resilience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Nickell & Luca Nunziata & Wolfgang Ochel, 2005. "Unemployment in the OECD Since the 1960s. What Do We Know?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(500), pages 1-27, January.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2006. "Introduction to The European Economy since 1945: Coordinated Capitalism and Beyond," Introductory Chapters,in: The European Economy since 1945: Coordinated Capitalism and Beyond Princeton University Press.
- R. Anton Braun & Daisuke Ikeda & Douglas H. Joines, 2009.
"The Saving Rate In Japan: Why It Has Fallen And Why It Will Remain Low,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 50(1), pages 291-321, February.
- R. Anton Braun & Daisuke Ikeda & Douglas H. Joines, 2007. "The Saving Rate in Japan: Why It Has Fallen and Why It Will Remain Low," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-535, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Douglas H. Joines & R.Anton Braun & Daisuke Ikeda, 2008. "The saving rate in Japan: Why it has fallen and why it will remain low," CARF F-Series CARF-F-117, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Tito Boeri & Herbert Bruecker, 2011.
"Short‐time work benefits revisited: some lessons from the Great Recession,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 26(68), pages 697-765, October.
- Boeri, Tito & Brücker, Herbert, 2011. "Short-Time Work Benefits Revisited: Some Lessons from the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 5635, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2006.
"The Pathological Export Boom and the Bazaar Effect: How to Solve the German Puzzle,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(9), pages 1157-1175, September.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2006. "The Pathological Export Boom and the Bazaar Effect - How to Solve the German Puzzle," CESifo Working Paper Series 1708, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 2006. "The pathological export boom and the bazaar effect: How to solve the German puzzle," Munich Reprints in Economics 19602, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Helene Poirson Ward & Sebastian Weber, 2011. "Growth Spillover Dynamics From Crisis to Recovery," IMF Working Papers 11/218, International Monetary Fund.
- Ian Dew-Becker & Robert J. Gordon, 2012. "The Role of Labor-Market Changes in the Slowdown of European Productivity," Review of Economics and Institutions, Università di Perugia, vol. 3(2).
- Alina Carare & Ashoka Mody, 2012.
"Spillovers of Domestic Shocks: Will They Counteract the ‘Great Moderation’?,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 69-97, April.
- Ashoka Mody & Alina Carare, 2010. "Spillovers of Domestic Shocks; Will They Counteract the “Great Moderation”?," IMF Working Papers 10/78, International Monetary Fund.
- Anna Ivanova, 2012. "Current Account Imbalances; Can Structural Policies Make a Difference?," IMF Working Papers 12/61, International Monetary Fund.
- Sebastian Weber & Anna Ivanova, 2011. "Do Fiscal Spillovers Matter?," IMF Working Papers 11/211, International Monetary Fund.
- Giersch,Herbert & PaquÃ©,Karl-Heinz & Schmieding,Holger, 1994. "The Fading Miracle," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521358699, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burda Michael C. & Seele Stefanie, 2017.
"Das deutsche Arbeitsmarktwunder: Eine Bilanz,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
De Gruyter, vol. 18(3), pages 179-204, October.
- Michael C. Burda & Stefanie Seele, 2017. "Das deutsche Arbeitsmarktwunder: Eine Bilanz," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2017-022, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Burda, Michael C. & Seele, Stefanie, 2017. "Das deutsche Arbeitsmarktwunder: Eine Bilanz," IZA Standpunkte 89, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luigi Bonatti & Andrea Fracasso, 2013. "The German Model and the European Crisis," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(6), pages 1023-1039, November.
- Annamaria Simonazzi & Andrea Ginzburg & Gianluigi Nocella, 2013. "Economic relations between Germany and southern Europe," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(3), pages 653-675.
More about this item
KeywordsCurrent account; Economic growth; Economic reforms; Economic recovery; Europe; Exports; Export competitiveness; Labor markets; Germany; Spillovers; economic performance; producvity; labor market; unemployment; employment; labor force participation; unemployment rate; General; Studies of Particular Policy Episodes; Comparative Studies of Particular Economies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:12/239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .