Assessing the Cost of Financial Regulation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicholas S., 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 187-221, June.
- David Miles & Jing Yang & Gilberto Marcheggiano, 2013. "Optimal Bank Capital," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 123(567), pages 1-37, March.
- Daniel Heller & Nicholas Vause, 2012. "Collateral requirements for mandatory central clearing of over-the-counter derivatives," BIS Working Papers 373, Bank for International Settlements.
- Emanuel Kopp & Christian Ragacs & Stefan W. Schmitz, 2010. "The Economic Impact of Measures Aimed at Strengthening Bank Resilience – Estimates for Austria," Financial Stability Report, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 20, pages 86-114.
- Michael R King, 2010. "Mapping capital and liquidity requirements to bank lending spreads," BIS Working Papers 324, Bank for International Settlements.
- Ryo Kato & Shun Kobayashi & Yumi Saita, 2010. "Calibrating the Level of Capital: The Way We See It," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 10-E-6, Bank of Japan.
- Myers, Stewart C., 1984. "Capital structure puzzle," Working papers 1548-84., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Inci Ötker & Aditya Narain & Anna Ilyina & Jay Surti, 2011. "The Too-Important-to-Fail Conundrum; Impossible to Ignore and Difficult to Resolve," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 11/12, International Monetary Fund.
- Myers, Stewart C, 1984. " The Capital Structure Puzzle," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(3), pages 575-592, July.
- de-Ramon, Sebastián & Iscenko, Zanna & Osborne, Matthew & Straughan, Michael & Andrews, Peter, 2012. "Measuring the impact of prudential policy on the macroeconomy: A practical application to Basel III and other responses to the financial crisis," MPRA Paper 69423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stewart C. Myers, 1984. "Capital Structure Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 1393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grégory Levieuge, 2017.
"Explaining and forecasting bank loans. Good times and crisis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(8), pages 823-843, February.
- G.Levieuge, 2015. "Explaining and forecasting bank loans. Good times and crisis," Working papers 566, Banque de France.
- Akram, Q. Farooq, 2014.
"Macro effects of capital requirements and macroprudential policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 77-93.
- Q. Farook Akram, 2012. "Macro effects of capital requirements and macroprudential policy," Working Paper 2012/21, Norges Bank.
- Gordon Menzies & Peter Dixon & Maureen Rimmer, 2016.
"In Praise of (Some) Red Tape: A New Approach to Regulation,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 92(299), pages 631-647, December.
- Gordon Menzies & Peter Dixon & Maureen Rimmer, 2016. "In Praise of (Some) Red Tape: A New Approach to Regulation," Working Paper Series 33, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Fratzscher, Marcel & König, Philipp Johann & Lambert, Claudia, 2016. "Credit provision and banking stability after the Great Financial Crisis: The role of bank regulation and the quality of governance," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 113-135.
- Cohen, Benjamin H. & Scatigna, Michela, 2016.
"Banks and capital requirements: Channels of adjustment,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 69(S1), pages 56-69.
- Benjamin H Cohen & Michela Scatigna, 2014. "Banks and capital requirements: channels of adjustment," BIS Working Papers 443, Bank for International Settlements.
- Georg Junge & Peter Kugler, 2013. "Quantifying the Impact of Higher Capital Requirements on the Swiss Economy," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 149(III), pages 313-356, September.
- Schmaltz, Christian & Pokutta, Sebastian & Heidorn, Thomas & Andrae, Silvio, 2014. "How to make regulators and shareholders happy under Basel III," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 311-325.
- Schmitt, Matthias & Schmaltz, Christian, 2016. "Potential implications of a NSFR on German banks' credit supply and profitability," Discussion Papers 37/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- M. Birn & M. Dietsch & D. Durant, 2017. "How to reach all Basel requirements at the same time?," Débats économiques et financiers 28, Banque de France.
- Koray Alper & Mehmet Selman Colak & Ertan Tok, 2016. "Sermaye Kýsýtlarý ve Kredi Büyümesi : Mekanik Bir Analiz," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1618, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Figuet, Jean-Marc & Humblot, Thomas & Lahet, Delphine, 2015. "Cross-border banking claims on emerging countries: The Basel III Banking Reforms in a push and pull framework," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 294-310.
- G.Levieuge, 2015. "the coherence and the predictive content of the French Bank Lending Survey’s indicators (in French)," Working papers 567, Banque de France.
- repec:prg:jnlcfu:v:2017:y:2017:i:4:id:504:p:41-56 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:12/233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.