Prudential Liquidity Regulation in Developing Countries; A Case Study of Rwanda
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kodongo, Odongo & Natto, Dinah & Biekpe, Nicholas, 2015. "Explaining cross-border bank expansion in East Africa," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 71-84.
More about this item
KeywordsBank supervision; Banking sector; Developing countries; Liquidity management; Monetary policy; Rwanda; Stress testing; Liquidity risk; regulation; supervision; banking; banking system; central bank; excess liquidity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-03-08 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2012-03-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-03-08 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:12/20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .