Bank of Japan's Quantitative and Credit Easing; Are they Now More Effective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hess Chung & Jean‐Philippe Laforte & David Reifschneider & John C. Williams, 2012.
"Have We Underestimated the Likelihood and Severity of Zero Lower Bound Events?,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44, pages 47-82, February.
- Hess Chung & Jean-Philippe Laforte & David L. Reifschneider & John C. Williams, 2011. "Have we underestimated the likelihood and severity of zero lower bound events?," Working Paper Series 2011-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Fujiwara, Ippei, 2006.
"Evaluating monetary policy when nominal interest rates are almost zero,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 434-453, September.
- Ippei Fujiwara, 2004. "Evaluating Monetary Policy When Nominal Interest Rates Are Almost Zero," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 620, Econometric Society.
- Michal Franta, 2011. "Identification of Monetary Policy Shocks in Japan Using Sign Restrictions within the TVP-VAR Framework," IMES Discussion Paper Series 11-E-13, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Peersman, Gert & Smets, Frank, 2001. "The monetary transmission mechanism in the euro area: more evidence from VAR analysis," Working Paper Series 0091, European Central Bank.
- Inoue, Tomoo & Okimoto, Tatsuyoshi, 2008. "Were there structural breaks in the effects of Japanese monetary policy? Re-evaluating policy effects of the lost decade," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 320-342, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:39:y:2017:i:2:p:272-289 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mamatzakis, Emmanuel & Matousek, Roman & Vu, Anh Nguyet, 2016. "What is the impact of bankrupt and restructured loans on Japanese bank efficiency?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 72(S), pages 187-202.
- Wang, Yi-Chen & Wang, Ching-Wen & Huang, Chia-Hsing, 2015. "The impact of unconventional monetary policy on the tail risks of stock markets between U.S. and Japan," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 41-51.
- Filipa Lima & Sonia Mota, 2017. "Unconventional monetary policy - is there a call for unconventional statistics?," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Statistical implications of the new financial landscape, volume 43 Bank for International Settlements.
- Kenourgios, Dimitris & Papadamou, Stephanos & Dimitriou, Dimitrios, 2015. "Intraday exchange rate volatility transmissions across QE announcements," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(C), pages 128-134.
- Yiping Huang & Peichu Xie & Jiao Wang, 2014. "International Transmission of the People's Bank of China's Balance Sheet Expansion," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 9(2), pages 276-296, July.
- Chun-Hung Kuo & Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2016. "Quantitative Easing and the Labor Market in Japan," Working Papers EMS_2016_02, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Francisco Ilabaca, 2018. "Measuring the Effects of US Unconventional Monetary Policy on International Financial Markets," 2018 Meeting Papers 861, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
KeywordsCurrent account balances; Credit; Monetary Policy; conomic Activity; Inflation; price stability; monetary fund; central bank;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2012-03-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-03-08 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:12/2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.