A Financial Conditions Index for South Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carolina Osorio & Filiz D Unsal & Runchana Pongsaparn, 2011. "A Quantitative Assessment of Financial Conditions in Asia," IMF Working Papers 11/170, International Monetary Fund.
- Scott Brave & R. Andrew Butters, 2010. "Gathering insights on the forest from the trees: a new metric for financial conditions," Working Paper Series WP-2010-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Jan Hatzius & Peter Hooper & Frederic S. Mishkin & Kermit L. Schoenholtz & Mark W. Watson, 2010. "Financial Conditions Indexes: A Fresh Look after the Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 16150, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:tpr:asiaec:v:16:y:2017:i:2:p:83-117 is not listed on IDEAS
- Umit Bulut, 2016. "Do Financial Conditions have a Predictive Power on Inflation in Turkey?," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 621-628.
- repec:eee:inteco:v:150:y:2017:i:c:p:36-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hakan Kara & Pinar Ozlu & Deren Unalmis, 2015. "Turkiye icin Finansal Kosullar Endeksi," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 15(3), pages 41-73.
- Rangan Gupta & Jun Ma & Marian Risse & Mark E. Wohar, 2017. "Common Business Cycles and Volatilities in US States and MSAs: The Role of Economic Uncertainty," Working Papers 201766, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- repec:agr:journl:v:3(612):y:2017:i:3(612):p:147-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alain Kabundi & Asi Mbelu, 2017. "Working Paper â€“ WP/17/02- Estimating a time-varying financial conditions index for South Africa," Papers 8008, South African Reserve Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic indicators; Economic models; Economic growth; Economic conditions; Monetary policy; South Africa; Financial conditions index; factor analysis; gdp growth; explanatory power; granger causality; standard deviation; General Aggregative Models: Forecasting and Simulation; Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:12/196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .