The (Other) Deleveraging
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arvind Krishnamurthy & Stefan Nagel & Dmitry Orlov, 2014. "Sizing Up Repo," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 69(6), pages 2381-2417, December.
- Gorton, Gary & Metrick, Andrew, 2012.
"Securitized banking and the run on repo,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 425-451.
- Gary B. Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2009. "Securitized Banking and the Run on Repo," NBER Working Papers 15223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2009. "Securitized Banking and the Run on Repo," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2358, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Sep 2009.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karkowska, Renata, 2013.
"The empirical analysis of dynamic relationship between financial intermediary connections and market return volatility,"
58802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Renata Karkowska, 2013. "The empirical analysis of dynamic relationship between financial intermediary connections and market return volatility," Faculty of Management Working Paper Series 32013, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management.
- Singh, M., 2013. "OTC derivatives market – regulatory developments and collateral dynamics," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 17, pages 207-213, April.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks; Debt reduction; Hedge funds; Monetary aggregates; Monetary policy; Nonbank financial sector; International financial system; International financial markets; Liquidity; pledged collateral; velocity of collateral; rehypothecation; deleveraging; securities lending; Taylor rule; collateral; hedge; financial system; hedge fund; Financial Institutions and Services: Government Policy and Regulation; International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions; Corporation and Securities Law; General Financial Markets: Government Policy and Regulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:12/179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .